Matchday 14 - Now with eastern time.

Your thoughts on eastern time?

• I am very neutral towards it (you bastard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to bury a team been a while since we did that, West Ham have some serious issues in defence though although they were missing a few key players. Ox coming into some form in the last few games which is good to see and Sanchez just keeps on keeping on.

Very interesting game between the top 2, City seemed to create so many chances but couldn't finish, Chelsea clinical on the counter. Pretty piss poor effort from Fabregas to "fall" over the fence, basically got Fernandinho sent off which you never want to see. Can't say the same for Aguero that was ridiculously stupid in the last minute of the game.

Interesting that Costa and Sanchez lead the league scoring on 11. Kane moves to within 4 yet missed 7 weeks.
He may be close (still behind both) to them in terms of goals/min but Costa and Sanchez also have 5/4 assists respectively compared to only 1 for Kane. Not to mention that 3 out of Kane's 7 goals have been penalties, while none of Sanchez' or Costas have been. Not quite in the same category as the top 2 for me.

You didn't win the game it finished 2-2. I was saying that it was shameful that your players played s**t all season and then out of nowhere decided to pull out all the stops to put it in a performance. Where was that hunger in the other 37 league matches? Coupled with your players goading ours in the media in the build up to the game left a bad taste. Just accept the fact you were a classless bunch of dicks

We weren't the ones looking classless......

Time to get over it mate.

Just like today eh. Costa is an angel - cesc too. Typical chavs to be honest
When has any Chelsea fan on this forum, claim that Costa is an angel? Seriously.

15311480_339798256389889_1293661496_o.jpg

Right, so. Two teams clatter our players and get punished for it. And we are the classless ones?
Have you seen what Fabregas did? He slapped the city player and then just stood there and waited for him to react. The fall he took over the advertising hoarding was farcical.

I've explained why our players brutalised yours. Immature and inexperienced letting your lot wind us up - but we are a young team and will learn, and thankfully we will never be a bunch of campaigners like yours

Kane looked good last night, Erikson too.
First time all 3 behind the striker played well at once. No coincidence it was the first time the tempo was sustained at last season's levels.

Been too safe up til now. Alderweireld back for United so that should improve again.
Guardiola again proving he gets undone by teams on a similar level, simply because he never adjusts tactics for the opponent. Chelsea defenders make 1 mistake but are covered by team mates. City defender makes 1 mistake and Chelsea score. It's always the same with Guardiola. If he never had Messi he never would've won a CL
Except that he adjusted his formation to suit the opponent though...
Nice to bury a team been a while since we did that, West Ham have some serious issues in defence though although they were missing a few key players. Ox coming into some form in the last few games which is good to see and Sanchez just keeps on keeping on.

Very interesting game between the top 2, City seemed to create so many chances but couldn't finish, Chelsea clinical on the counter. Pretty piss poor effort from Fabregas to "fall" over the fence, basically got Fernandinho sent off which you never want to see. Can't say the same for Aguero that was ridiculously stupid in the last minute of the game.

He may be close (still behind both) to them in terms of goals/min but Costa and Sanchez also have 5/4 assists respectively compared to only 1 for Kane. Not to mention that 3 out of Kane's 7 goals have been penalties, while none of Sanchez' or Costas have been. Not quite in the same category as the top 2 for me.

Can't say I agree. Only Kun could stop him getting the golden boot if we assumed complete fitness for both. I've said it before, by the time he's in his early 30's if he's had a good run with injuries then he'll be close to Henry and Shearer for goals.

As for penalties, Messi shows there's still a skill involved, extremely talented yet comparatively poor at penalties. Kane's penalty % I'd guess would be extremely high conversion rate.

Just watched City v Chelsea. Not sure how, but I came out of that thinking City could have easily won 3-1, but that equally Chelsea were very deserving winners in the end.

Any indication of how long Aguero will be out for? Disgraceful tackle. Could've been a leg breaker.

Just trying to help you out mate. MD36 from last season is still clearly affecting you. Time to let it go and your Chelsea grudge.
Just because I believe Chelsea acted unprofessionally doesn't mean I am still smarting over it. It's just the belief I hold.

Should I ask you to give up your grudge on man united also then? Don't be absurd, I'll always hate Chelsea and arsenal with a passion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I agree. Only Kun could stop him getting the golden boot if we assumed complete fitness for both. I've said it before, by the time he's in his early 30's if he's had a good run with injuries then he'll be close to Henry and Shearer for goals.

As for penalties, Messi shows there's still a skill involved, extremely talented yet comparatively poor at penalties. Kane's penalty % I'd guess would be extremely high conversion rate.
Just talking goals scored this season, not a comment on him as a player. If Sanchez took all our penalties he may well have another 2/3 goals on the board (even though he did have one saved against Hull) and be miles ahead of Kane.

No argument Kane is a great striker, but there is no chance I'd even consider swapping Alexis for him. Sanchez is such a more complete player and offers so much more than just goals.

Just talking goals scored this season, not a comment on him as a player. If Sanchez took all our penalties he may well have another 2/3 goals on the board (even though he did have one saved against Hull) and be miles ahead of Kane.

No argument Kane is a great striker, but there is no chance I'd even consider swapping Alexis for him. Sanchez is such a more complete player and offers so much more than just goals.
Nothing like a good old fashioned bit of bias is there

Man you are such a sook some times. Time to move on, and we are the chavs:huh:
Chef are you in denial? You must be aware of the consensus on Chelsea. You are the most hated club in England - you need to accept facts and move on

Chef are you in denial? You must be aware of the consensus on Chelsea. You are the most hated club in England - you need to accept facts and move on

No s**t we are hated, but the sooking on here gets quite boring and monotonous.

The same s**t over and over and over again from the same posters. Yay.

Aguero is the only player in the league better than Alexis. I'd have Costa equal to him at the minute though - his entire Chelsea career has been fantastic to be fair.

No s**t we are hated, but the sooking on here gets quite boring and monotonous.

The same s**t over and over and over again from the same posters. Yay.
Yes, because every time I read the posts on here there's the usual s**t about MD36 and other digs at us. If you can't take it back don't dish it out

Have you read anything I've posted you numbskull? It wasn't me who started this shitfight
And there you go yet again with the personal insults. No wonder so many people voted for you as "Worst Poster" in the awards thread.

Maybe time to put the whiskey down and go to bed champ, you're embarrassing yourself.

Guardiola again proving he gets undone by teams on a similar level, simply because he never adjusts tactics for the opponent. Chelsea defenders make 1 mistake but are covered by team mates. City defender makes 1 mistake and Chelsea score. It's always the same with Guardiola. If he never had Messi he never would've won a CL
Odd game to be using as justification for your gripe with Guardiola. Has KDB scored a goal he would score 99 times out of 100, had we taken one or two of quite a few good scoring opportunities, had Luiz been sent off or a couple of good penalty shouts been given we could be looking at a very different story.

But it was not to be, s**t happens.

Anyway, read that Munich have already dropped more points this season than they did in Guardiolas first season.

So someone always a bit worse off.

Well sure, hard to mount a case for someone who's been out for half of the season so far. Still a good chance for 20+ in the league fitness permitting.

Apparently now 50 from last 69 PL games.
This appears to be the problem getting a back up striker. Not easy to find one that's content with the bench because the incumbent isn't getting benched anytime soon.

Back