Who is a Player on Your Team that gets Undeserved Hate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomas. The hate should be directed out our hierarchy at the time that didn't do due diligence, paid him a fortune and ****ed over Betts to get him across.

I don't hate Daisy at all, don't want him near the team as he is cooked however the blame lies squarely on our clubs administration and at the time the coach.

Delusion at it's finest. Surprise surprise it's North and GWS supporters.

Anyway, from my club, probably Fletcher Roberts.
No I dont think your deluded at all. Your lying to try and get a rise. How stupid is loading a video that disproves the lie though.

Nic Naitanui seems to cop a fair bit from opposition fans usually saying he is inconsistent and flashy...

I say there is no ruck ever that can match what he has already done !!!

Nic Naitanui seems to cop a fair bit from opposition fans usually saying he is inconsistent and flashy...

I say there is no ruck ever that can match what he has already done !!!

I've honestly never heard that. Is it a Melbourne thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell.

He's an A-grade midfielder and an All-Australian at his best, yet still gets labelled by some idiotic football watchers as nothing more than an ineffectual sheepdog. I'm not sure if it's the hair, the fact he is thought of as a soft footballer (despite taking multiple courageous marks over the years) or simply sour grapes from supporters of clubs who overlooked him in the draft, but it's odd the hate he gets. Every club in the league would love to have him.

Dean Gore gets called 'Dean Poor' because he was part of the Dangerfield trade. Let's be real - he was a set of steak knives who hadn't played a senior game since being drafted a year earlier. But psychologically, just being part of a trade with Dangerfield makes him seem more like a 'rip off'. Hasn't cracked the senior side so I've never seen him play, but he's reportedly 'slow as treacle'. Really, the expectations on him shouldn't be so high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back