Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy 250 Bud! Always a champ of or club.

My anger has abaited to the point that I would even be happy for you to win a Norm Smith (in another losing grand final).

Please have lots of kids that enjoy good coffee, food and culture (not bloodz kulcha) and live in Melbourne.

Still love to watch him. Despite how unlikely it would be, I'd love for him to come back to the Hawks to a year at the end of his career
Especially cause the swans would still be paying him. That 9 years is in the cap no matter what. Trade, retirement or injury.

Will never forget how he decided to leave and therefore will never forgive. Glad he went goalless for a loss in a milestone game. Only true champions of our club celebrate their 250th in style:

IMG_2553.JPG

I think he has played well for the Swans in 3 grand finals.. 2012 , 14 and 16.

I can't stand the bloke - but he was the second best player on the ground for us in 2012 and despite his misses, the shots he did make kept us in that game.

His poor game probably sums up the fact that without the big Bud in form, Sydney have no firepower.
When feeding off of the teams momentum he is the most dangerous player in the league but when left to be a one man band it's always goning to be hard to drag everyone along with you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be utterly hilarious if GWS did win the flag and Floglin ended up getting paid less to chase flags for the $wans and not get one. Should have taken the $12M, champ.

This thread is really sad to read. How the hell can you still be bitter lol

Once in a lifetime player... childhood hero of many... left a club who brought him up to be the player he is. We were about to achieve greatness and he decided to go to a direct competitor....
He went to Sydney just after we lost to them in 2012 and enquired about joining them.... yeh I think we are within our rights to be somewhat bitter about it

Sadly Buddy won the last Premiership of his career in ******* Hawthorn jumper. Bookmark It.
A ******* waste.
I saw that too, posted by an AFL $wans fan on their board tonight. Absolute gold and beautiful to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back