Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The quotes don't really work but the protection for picks thread on the MB is gold, because it's all Hawthorn supporters wanting it

The quotes don't really work but the protection for picks thread on the MB is gold, because it's all Hawthorn supporters wanting it
Yeah 100%
We underestimated how s**t we were going to be so shouldn't have been allowed to give up what we did.
If it went well, all good though - play on.
Eggs! It's great for a laugh.

I'd suggest that's bordering on sexist.

I'd say it's bordering on too sensitive.

I was bought up in the late 60's early 70's by a single mother (well before child endowment etc,) because my unkown father walked out when I was two years old. My mother was the biggest influence in my life and made me the man I am today. I am the father of two beautiful girls. I have taught them to be strong, beautiful, intelligent women who should never settle for being treated anything other than equal to anyone. But hey, I'm sexist for making a joke ..... meh...ok. My bad. See a when you are a 47 year old father of 4 great well adjusted kids. Pfffft really...

Sorry I am tired and a bit over the whole social media "I'm shocked at you behaviour" bullshit right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of many such examples on a certain board:

Howe - he is an absolute freak, all Australian lock. So clean in disposal, and just dominates in the air...could have been a lot worse for us today.

I mean... I watched this game and Howe is going okay for them but AA Lock????

I liked how Howe blasted his Collingwood team mates for drifting in and out of games and having too many periods going missing. Haha. Come on Howey

Wasn't this guy was it?

Adams has been Collingwoods best player this season.

5 serious chances in Howe, Adams, Treloar, Pendlebury and Grundy and all 5 have shown they are consistant footballers in there positions. Yet we will probably miss the 8 again.
1-3 with 5 AA's seems legit

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Likely comes down to comparing him with rest of the team, because the rest look so ordinary, it makes him look better.

You'd have thought they'd have learnt by now tho, crap teams don't get "AA Lock's" ... they're lucky to make the squad of 40.

Wasn't this guy was it?

1-3 with 5 AA's seems legit

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
believe it or not that is a different guy. That board is on drugs at the moment.

theyve had 2 losses in a row, builiding themselves up for their grand final as usual :drunk:

that club exists to get up for the game against richnond and then go back to losing by 100 points :D

Fair to say these eggs have gotten fairly ahead of themselves.
And you're having a sh*tter when you can't spell your own club name correctly.
Let's thump these campaigners

Fair to say these eggs have gotten fairly ahead of themselves.
And you're having a sh*tter when you can't spell your own club name correctly.
Let's thump these campaigners

It drives Richmond supporters mad when they lose to the 'small' clubs like a North/us/Dogs. They have this weird thing where a high membership count is meant to translate into wins.

It drives Richmond supporters mad when they lose to the 'small' clubs like a North/us/Dogs. They have this weird thing where a high membership count is meant to translate into wins.
Don't get me wrong, good on them for addressing the issues they had and they are certainly better than they were the last couple of years but who have the beaten?
West Coast in the wet?
Haha I personally still don't think they'll make the 8 and if that proves correct, the melts over there will be f****** epic considering they all think they are premiership bound!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back