Review Dees v the Western Bulldogs & the Ghost of Scragger – the Good, Bady & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I found it amusing when he was saying our off-season wouldn't affect us. I was desperately hoping someone would ask him if he was speaking from experience there.
Maybe on the midweek rub, safe Ole Fox footy wouldn't dare

I found it amusing when he was saying our off-season wouldn't affect us. I was desperately hoping someone would ask him if he was speaking from experience there.
Lol. This was the first thing I thought.

Saints looked their best when under a cloud for assault, sleeping with disturbed schoolgirls and sharing strange nude pictures of themselves with each other. We should have gone harder with our preseason

Bucks is great especially being straight outta the game but also a good media talent as well. It would be great if they could get some more assistants on to give info even under anonymity. In the UFC the fighters meet with the commentators before a game and tell them their game plan so that the commentator's can talk about it during the fight. Would be great if sports teams were less precious with this stuff
Needs to do something different with his legs when seated with no desk

It sucks. They should send an email to Kate Roffee.

She/Melbourne never did write back. I was actually expecting some sort of form response - thanks for your input, GO DEES or something.

I bet GWS would write to me
Should write to GWS as a non member and see if you get a response back to compare to Kate

Should write to GWS as a non member and see if you get a response back to compare to Kate
I have considered using another email to write to Kate about how great the club is, and how I’m enjoying the media content and plan to go all out getting behind the team so we can win a premiership in 2024.

Then … we wait

Best footy of his career. Pump the brakes there Sugar.
HaHa. Yes imo. He's carrying the ball and 'using it', as he always should have. I have not been in the camp of thinking he's the MFC's best ever player of all time.

Hell, I think Gawn has been ahead of Oli.

Don't even mention Robbie Flower.

I have Neitz and Ox as better players on a game average basis. Oli has a long way to improve, on his past use of the footy. I like the way he's started this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd honestly be fine with no reviews until they've got a system that can do it quickly and accurately every time but that aint going to happen. We'll see how they go with the chip in the ball. They're really promising the world with that thing.
IMO any kick going through between the goal posts, even if it touches the goal post, should be counted as a goal. Unless being touched by hand, prior to crossing the back of the goal line.

As if we had a net behind the goals; and points areas, separately.

No reviewing to see if the ball glanced of either of the goal posts.
All that matters should be which side of the post the ball crossed the goal line.

It just seems obvious, but the AFL are one of the most reactionary organisations to ever exist and their entire mantra is to look like they are doing something when s**t likes this comes up.

If we get that many reviews on Thursday or Friday night watch the media go crazy and the AFL respond by going back to never reviewing anything ever again.
I'm putting a watch on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back