Review Dees v Maggies: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

He absolutely fluffed the moment mentally. Blaming injury is bloody stupid, either he was so injured he couldn't kick properly then why the * did he play or its fine and just another excuse for a poor performance.

Like the rest of his teammates the bloke couldn't handle the atmosphere

I wouldn't say he played bad because it was a big crowd, he just had a s**t game. Was terrible against the Suns on the GC earlier this year, pretty sure it wasn't the 'atmosphere' then either.

I wouldn't say he played bad because it was a big crowd, he just had a s**t game. Was terrible against the Suns on the GC earlier this year, pretty sure it wasn't the 'atmosphere' then either.
Mate when you drop the ball so badly it misses your foot for the first time I've ever seen him do that, you have to look at the atmosphere an occasion. Ability to handle pressure isn't linear. Just cause he's done it before doesn't mean he's immune to it and doesn't mean he's scarred with it. He was awesome the 21 finals series but you can't tell me that moment didn't get to him

Last edited:
Mate when you drop the ball so badly it misses your foot for the first time I've ever seen him do that you have to look at the atmosphere an occasion. Ability to handle pressure isn't linear. Just cause he's done it before doesn't mean he's immune to it and doesn't mean he's scarred with it. He was awesome the whe finals series but you can't tell me that moment didn't get to him

That crowd up on the GC must have been terrifying

That crowd up on the GC must have been terrifying

Bit of a difference between missing some set shots (happens to everyone) and missing your foot (he's never done that before in any game that I can remember) . Clear choke in that particular moment.

Bit of a difference between missing some set shots (happens to everyone) and missing your foot (he's never done that before in any game that I can remember) . Clear choke in that particular moment.
No mate, it was the foot injury that didn't effect him for any of the game except that moment

So any player who has a bad mistake has clearly s**t themselves in the moment?

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsu:
Really really bizarre thing for you to get your panties in a twist about mate considering you're best argument is he played a bad game 3 months ago 👍

Oliver and his delivery inside 50:
homer simpson episode 13 GIF

Me watching Oliver and the rest of them deliver inside 50:
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After we’re bundled out in straight sets or thumped in the Prelim, I’ll console myself because we’ll still be the only team in top 8 to feature in all 6 premiership metrics.
Mate did you not realize we were 1st on the ladder during the year. What an achievement

Geez how insecure do you have to be to meltdown on this level about a bloke with a toe injury fluffing a kick.

After we’re bundled out in straight sets or thumped in the Prelim, I’ll console myself because we’ll still be the only team in top 8 to feature in all 6 premiership metrics.

I thought you gave up on this season back in April when our metaphorical window was shut?

No mate, it was the foot injury that didn't effect him for any of the game except that moment
You watched Fritsch not compete multiple times and thought he was ok? He was moving like s**t.

Fritsch was clearly not fully recovered.
Playing injured players in finals always ends in tears.

You watched Fritsch not compete multiple times and thought he was ok? He was moving like s**t.
You can't have this both ways btw. If you think he was so compromised thats the reason he played s**t then you should be angry at him and/or Goody for him playing not giving him an out

He literally kicked 5 against Sydney 2 weeks ago. You love an excuse for anyone and everyone hey
Jesus Nick, he got injured again. Read the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back