Review Dees v Maggies: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, while Collingwood has a great record against us in Home and Away, they have only beaten us in three games that matter: 1958 GF, Round 17 1965 and Round 23, 2017 (MFC or CFC please correct me if I am wrong). That said, the Pommy Monarch's Birthday bash is developing a life of its own. We needed Clarrie to be there. Courtesy of a ******* blister, he cannot take the field. The super-charged Maggies b7 17 points

Ben Brown should have played.

2z8p3a.png

"Kicking terribly in front of goal is the coolest! You ain't cool... Unless you kick 8 goals 18, and nearly throw it all away!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca should've clipped Cox after the siren there. One of the biggest w***ers in the comp.
I like him off-field, but gee he puffs the chest out a lot for a guy with a career average of eight touches per game

* yeah, so proud of the boys. Thought we were ****ed 5 minutes in but we dug in hard and played bully ball. About time we put in a performance like that for Neale.

Backline was ******* epic. Cant speak highly enough of them as a unit. Everyone back there played a great game.
Set up so well all day when the ball was in our F50, pies really struggled to get it out.
Viney was ******* epic. Well deserved BOG and Daniher medalist.

Im back on the bandwagon like the Dees nuffy I am at heart. Flag back on the agenda campaigners!

To call it like it truly is – that was a smashing.

Conversion and connection forward of centre absolutely rubbish, but we absolutely picked apart their game style (and bullied them physically)

Honestly reckon they could kickstart our season, just has that feel about it, brilliant win, frustrating yes, but it’s the result that matter.

Soak it up, beating the Pies in King’s birthday, how good?

Tried to respond to A11dAtP0w3R in the game day but it closed. I had a emotional response fuelled by alcohol, yes things more important than a game, Daniher was given 18 month and he's kicked on for 9 big freezes, absolute inspiration.

On the game really controlled the game all day was disappointing that we couldn't kick straight. Probably should have won by more. 9-4 at the bye will take that. Yeah they had some outs but I still feel better with our chances just need to kick straight.

Tried to respond to A11dAtP0w3R in the game day but it closed. I had a emotional response fuelled by alcohol, yes things more important than a game, Daniher was given 18 month and he's kicked on for 9 big freezes, absolute inspiration.

On the game really controlled the game all day was disappointing that we couldn't kick straight. Probably should have won by more. 9-4 at the bye will take that. Yeah they had some outs but I still feel better with our chances just need to kick straight.

All good mate. I love Neale and was probably a bit defensive. Been disgusted with how we'd played on his day and really wanted him to see a win like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back