Review Dees v Maggies: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Nick, he got injured again. Read the post.
Are you talking about when he came off vs the Swans? Came back on and kicked the majority of his goals after that with said injury.

Are you talking about when he came off vs the Swans? Came back on and kicked the majority of his goals after that with said injury.
Amazing what a jab and some adrenaline can do short term

Amazing what a jab and some adrenaline can do short term

Shame he didn't get any adrenaline from playing in a qualifying final and our doctors refused to give him a jab after it worked so well against the Swans.

Surely even you've given up on this now after that statement
No mate, because this has been obvious since Friday night. Whether it explains that kick or not I don’t know, the point is he wasn’t moving as well as he should have

Shame he didn't get any adrenaline from playing in a qualifying final and our doctors refused to give him a jab after it worked so well against the Swans.

Ever done an injury playing sport that you put up with for the rest of the game but then once you stopped it got worse/more swollen/etc? I'm assuming you've played sport, which means you've likely experienced this, so I think these are pretty ingenious comments from you. Reckon they went with a moon boot because he was all fine? Or do you think maybe that was part of trying to manage the injury?

Honestly getting a bit embarrassing the lengths you and your mate are going to to roll out the overly negative comments. Guessing it's a defence mechanism, but worth taking a breath I reckon.

Ever done an injury playing sport that you put up with for the rest of the game but then once you stopped it got worse/more swollen/etc? I'm assuming you've played sport, which means you've likely experienced this, so I think these are pretty ingenious comments from you. Reckon they went with a moon boot because he was all fine? Or do you think maybe that was part of trying to manage the injury?

Honestly getting a bit embarrassing the lengths you and your mate are going to to roll out the overly negative comments. Guessing it's a defence mechanism, but worth taking a breath I reckon.

It only started coz people were silly enough to say that oobotf was because of his toe. It had literally nothing to do with his toe. But yes, happy to move on now. I'm out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back