Review Dees v Lions: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I absolutely agree, I'm just worried he turned the game off and missed it lol
You know what I did turn it off and went to the gym. Checked the scores and saw we got within 18. Thought Hmm ok, read the game day thread and everyone said buzz off guys leaving it too late. Then saw we closed to 2 goals so thought Righto I'll chuck the radio in me ear and there was 3 mins left. Radio call yells VINEY 5x in a row so though well s**t better chuck it back on me phone. Saw the stoppage win, the Melky mark and absolute legendary kick through the sticks to get back in front.

Serves me bloody right for missing one of the all time great come backs but I did it for everyone cause it wasn't working when I was watching

Turned it off within 2 minutes. Thought it might be a good pump up and insightful. Nope, just three dickheads talking absolute tripe. Honestly, would rather watch a live debate between Danster, BaliDemon, and TK.
Thanks mate I apprec... Hey wait a minute

Turned it off within 2 minutes. Thought it might be a good pump up and insightful. Nope, just three dickheads talking absolute tripe. Honestly, would rather watch a live debate between Danster, BaliDemon, and TK.

That debate would be entertaining.

Which side of the debate would the Clique support tho? Need to make sure I follow the other sheeples.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Piers Morgan available to moderate?

A very good: Trent Rivers' last quarter. Some of his intercepting and rebounding was through the roof. He needs to be given that license every week cos we don't have many who can do that.

A very good: Trent Rivers' last quarter. Some of his intercepting and rebounding was through the roof. He needs to be given that license every week cos we don't have many who can do that.

He’s a bit like Jayden Hunt in that regard, except less liable to turnover a 15m kick

Make him a mid. Hes something different we don't have, saw a bloke who could he a star midfielder tonight

Make him a mid. Hes something different we don't have, saw a bloke who could he a star midfielder tonight

Yeah definitely. With Bowey, McVee, Salem, Hibberd occasionally as medium defenders, I'd love Riv in the midfield. Impacts contests much more than Sparrow and JJ.

You know what I did turn it off and went to the gym. Checked the scores and saw we got within 18. Thought Hmm ok, read the game day thread and everyone said buzz off guys leaving it too late. Then saw we closed to 2 goals so thought Righto I'll chuck the radio in me ear and there was 3 mins left. Radio call yells VINEY 5x in a row so though well s**t better chuck it back on me phone. Saw the stoppage win, the Melky mark and absolute legendary kick through the sticks to get back in front.

Serves me bloody right for missing one of the all time great come backs but I did it for everyone cause it wasn't working when I was watching
It was so good live.

Just watched the highlights and got me thinking about that second quarter, we really handed them momentum that quarter. Spargo's kick into the forward 50 that lead to a goal, which then lead to another goal quickly. We went from 24 up to 12 and then they were coming. They may have turned the game anyway with their pressure, everything felt rushed and we constantly turned it over. Brisbane's pressure was good but the pressure will go up a notch in September so need to be able to take it.

Also on the replay I heard JB call it a famous victory. I ******* hate that saying it's not a famous outside of melbourne and Brisbane supporters nobody will remember this game in years to come. It's just a close game ffs.

AG0gGkk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF Topkent is right we played 10 minutes of good footy in the first and in the last 10 minutes everything in-between was rubbish
Nah I hate this way of looking at it. Just by looking at the goals - Brisbane dominated from 7mins, 2nd quarter to 19 mins, 3rd quarter. That's about a a quarter and a half.

The rest was either even (goal for goal), or we were welllllll in front

Also just to prove I'm balanced, watched this on replay, Brown and the forwards do some beautiful work to get him free and Jordan kicks it over his head. Swear to * if Jordan isn't dropped soon I'll hit the back of his knee in a bowling alley

The look back of disgust from Brown is my favourite

20230714_155208.jpg 20230714_155213.jpg 20230714_155214.jpg 20230714_155216.jpg 20230714_155217.jpg 20230714_155219.jpg

Nah I hate this way of looking at it. Just by looking at the goals - Brisbane dominated from 7mins, 2nd quarter to 19 mins, 3rd quarter. That's about a a quarter and a half.

The rest was either even (goal for goal), or we were welllllll in front
Agree, also we completely dominated the last quarter but could only put the score on in the last few mins. Wasted some entries in the second and fought back late in the third to give ourselves a sniff. Plenty of momentum swings. Was a classic game.

Oh I absolutely agree, I'm just worried he turned the game off and missed it lol

I was thinking when they were 18 points down that another goal would make it a respectable loss.
Viney, Gawn, Rivers et al don't seem to understand respectable loss.

Also just to prove I'm balanced, watched this on replay, Brown and the forwards do some beautiful work to get him free and Jordan kicks it over his head. Swear to * if Jordan isn't dropped soon I'll hit the back of his knee in a bowling alley

The look back of disgust from Brown is my favourite

View attachment 1738820View attachment 1738822View attachment 1738823View attachment 1738824View attachment 1738825View attachment 1738826

Can you post more highlights as overexposed half-screen shots of a shitty tv? World class. ;)

Can you post more highlights as overexposed half-screen shots of a shitty tv? World class. ;)
You just wait til he gets the red circles out in paint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back