Unofficial Preview Round 5 v Richmond - The Greatest Streak of All - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Toiges bandwagoners have been chirping I assumed they'd beaten better teams than Brisbane, Collingwood and Carlton. And fell over the line against West Coast. Don't throw out the microwaves yet, Toiges.

IMG_0784.JPG

Where did you finish in 2012? 16th? Cotchin's stats that season were probably better than half your team's combined.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Well there you go. And here I was thinking you'd never convince me he actually deserved it.

The way Toiges bandwagoners have been chirping I assumed they'd beaten better teams than Brisbane, Collingwood and Carlton. And fell over the line against West Coast. Don't throw out the microwaves yet, Toiges.
Don't fault us for getting a little excited. We actually have a season to be excited about.

Richmond finished 12th that season. Wayyyyyyy better than 16th..
We'd better get off the 2012 season, there are a lot of Demons supporters who counted wins that season with arms and legs, not fingers. They're still tramautised.

View attachment 359691
This picture is as close as any word beginning with"De" is getting to a Brownlow podium appearance in the near future.

Also, Richmond supporters throw out microwaves every year. You get a new one sent out annually with your membership.

While it's odd that you've posted 130 times in 3.5 years, and the last four were within 15 mins on an opposition board ... this one made it worth it

You should be wary of the old "one more pre-season" line, it doesn't often work out for you guys.
Clayton is already just as talented as Cotchin - but he's green and needs to develop a tank. Once he's got that, he'll stroll right past Cotchin in the classy midfielder stakes.

Also: all AFL players can pull chicks. It's not that hard.

Clayton is already just as talented as Cotchin - but he's green and needs to develop a tank. Once he's got that, he'll stroll right past Cotchin in the classy midfielder stakes.

Also: all AFL players can pull chicks. It's not that hard.
Ssssshhhhhh! You can't say the "T" word on a Demons message board!

They get touchy.

Go with "stamina."

No, even that has a "T" in it.

Just say "aerobic endurance." Which he'll need a lot of to pass Cotch anytime soon.

You clearly get 'absolutely embarrassed' way too easily. But still, being knocked out early is still better than not making it at all.

You're still the only team that has managed to make finals and get knocked out by the team that finished 9th...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're still the only team that has managed to make finals and get knocked out by the team that finished 9th...

Which still puts us ahead of the 10 teams, including yours, who didn't make the finals at all.

Ssssshhhhhh! You can't say the "T" word on a Demons message board!

They get touchy.

Go with "stamina."

No, even that has a "T" in it.

Just say "aerobic endurance." Which he'll need a lot of to pass Cotch anytime soon.

Sure we can say tank. Didn't you read the findings? We were never found guilty of tanking.

But if it makes you happy - Clayton just needs to develop some "abiding hardiness". I hope you won't insist that he remove the T from his own name - although I think "Claymon Oliver" has a certain LeBron James cool factor to it...

Last edited:
Haha. Clayton mediocrity? Give him one more preseason and he'll be schooling your boy Cotchin in the art of football - and also maths and social studies if he needs it.

Why would he need the pre-season?

At least the one in the Richmond jumper looks like he might turns out into an alright AFL player, i mean his arms don't look like spaghetti strands
The sucky thing is the clown on the left has a premiership medal

Yup, mediocrity personified.

Just get back to me when you find a photograph of a Melbourne player with one of these that you didn't have to develop in a darkroom.
d658708dc9812fad857f17f8ade7e74b.jpg

Congrats, you won a umpire popularity contest by default. You must be so proud

Ron Barassi is responsible for everything that has gone wrong with Melbourne - and the whole competition for that matter - since he turncoated to Carlton.
Nice bloke, Ron, but he's to blame for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back