2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also when he had his first preseason game for Carlton and a bunch suddenly seemed disappointed that we opted to trade him. It's all a bit funny now. He might be delisted at the end of the year even if he can't get a game now.

We're the kings of delisting/trading remorse

Players like Lyons, Kerridge, Wright or Henderson play one decent game and suddenly people go into meltdown and forget how mediocre they actually are.

Has 90 point win.....
a42ab1e757a9a88dbce3971db45e9f50.jpg

First stop, crows board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dont like Bartel and Jamison being on the match review panel. Way too soon out the game, these guys could be sitting in judgment of mates. It's different from someone like Nathan Burke who is a St Kilda legend, he's not mates with St Kilda players.

I really dont like Bartel and Jamison being on the match review panel. Way too soon out the game, these guys could be sitting in judgment of mates. It's different from someone like Nathan Burke who is a St Kilda legend, he's not mates with St Kilda players.
They can but they should recluse themselves if they know the player persaonlly.

Trolling rebuilding sides when you can't beat any top eight team put in front of you is pathetic.

My opinion of Kane Cornes has just dropped some more. Shows zero class after a win and a lot of sore loser after a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back