Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2087 for me hopefully dont drop out of the top 200 Lloyds 2 didnt help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beat the bloke who won the weekly last week easily, we both copped Lloyd.

Lost by 6, 42 and 55 to Non-Lloyders, nearly ran down the bloke I lost to by 6, needed Gaff to score 129, he nearly got there. Marc Murphy was a POD up there in that match up against Marchbank. Marchbank scoring well hurt my chances.

Won eliminator though, bloke was nearly 200 spots above me and didn't have Lloyd either :$:$:$:) Hill and Walters killed his chances :D

2114, ok I guess considering Lloyd.

2118. Happy with that

spud of the week contenders:
Myers
Dalhaus
Roughy
Laird
Nankervis
WHE- unlucky. Only thing that saved him was the fact I feel
Sorry for him that he's built like xavier Ellis

But there can only be one winner and this week, it's you Stef Martin. Any danger of laying a tackle or taking a mark!!! Pull your finger out and get used to Archie smith's sideshow bob head. He's going to be playing for the next few weeks. Cop it on the chin.

Why do you have to be so negative all the time? 2150 is a very good score for this round. You should be giving kudos to the players who helped you to climb the rankings this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Myers
Dalhaus
Roughy
Laird
Nankervis

But there can only be one winner and this week, it's you Stef Martin. Any danger of laying a tackle or taking a mark!!! Pull your finger out and get used to Archie smith's sideshow bob head. He's going to be playing for the next few weeks. Cop it on the chin.
You're unreal.

Myers
Dalhaus
Roughy
Laird
Nankervis

And beat me by 36 :rolleyes:

2199, sounds like i was on the better end of the spectrum.

POD summary

1% Jake Spencer - On the chopping block for Strnadica now we have a 3 trade week, he's been on the chopping block for 5 weeks
2% Tom Adelaide Lynch - 71 Disappointing, but he wasn't able to do is half back to half forward running as the ball never went back
3% Patrick Cripps - 103, plays an odd game of running behind the player with the ball, and I use the word running loosely. If he played alongside Clayton
Oliver he'd have 200 handball receives a week. Carlton on the other hand like to kick it.
4% Aaron Hall - Solid, thought he was going to go huge after the first 3 quarters
5% Joel Selwood - Token 120 at the cattery, rd 12 bye, can't understand why he's a POD
5% Matthew Kreuzer - Not a great bye, but has been a stud from rd 1.
8% Tom Boyd - Spud, but he was a cheap spud. Still outscored what I paid for him and seems to have greater job security than Dangerfield, (ie they might rest Dangerfield)

Myers
Dalhaus
Roughy
Laird
Nankervis

Don't believe this. You complain all weekend about all the spuds in your team and you end up with 2150.
God, I only wish I could have done so poorly.
BTY - In future weeks you are banned from making any comment about a player until at least 3/4 time. Your 1/4 time rant about Jones who ends up as the game's highest score was so hilarious. :p:p

Last edited:
Scored 2066 with Lloyd's 2, which was ranked 3119 for the round. I some how managed to hold my spot at 501, I thought that round ranking would see me drop quite a few spots :huh: Not that I'm complaining :)

Moved from 21st to 14th (238pts behind 1st)

nice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back