Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2043 saw me drop literally three places to 1709, which is a bit of a surprise. Was ranked 3911 for the round.

Should have 18 this week, but not expecting anything too flash.

Moved from 21st to 14th (238pts behind 1st)

nice.gif

I took your old spot in the rankings.

Can you tell us how to pick PODs?

Serious :p

It's not like my uniques are all that out there though.

Hibberd: proven scorer. Picked up at around 400k

Pendles: proven and traded in around 100k below his starting price.

Hanners: proven scorer. Traded in around 100k below his starting price.

Gaff: started with him. Runs all day and was expecting a bigger output with the addition of Mitchell.

Heppell: started with him. Proven scorer.

Kruezer: has always been able to score, injury worries is still there as it always has been.

Yeo: traded in when I seen how he was scoring playing as a back. Just went earlier than others which paid off because people were worried about his up and down scoring history.

Wingard: started with him expecting more midfield time. It took a while to come but he has history of scoring well as a midfielder.

Billings: started with him. Probably my most out there pick but he is highly rated and uses the ball well and had a big offseason. Scoring history has been inconsistent but showed a high ceiling.

Some of them aren't so unique now but at some stage whilst in my team they have been. I do believe some have stayed unique because people stress about bye rounds.

One thing for sure is that it's making this season very interesting and with my team being unique it gives me a shot at making up serious ground which is what I've done after a slow start. It also means I can go the other way though.

Just need to get through these bye rounds without losing too much ground and I will be happy. Currently ranked 56th with 17 trades left.

It's not like my uniques are all that out there though.

Hibberd: proven scorer. Picked up at around 400k

Pendles: proven and traded in around 100k below his starting price.

Hanners: proven scorer. Traded in around 100k below his starting price.

Gaff: started with him. Runs all day and was expecting a bigger output with the addition of Mitchell.

Heppell: started with him. Proven scorer.

Kruezer: has always been able to score, injury worries is still there as it always has been.

Yeo: traded in when I seen how he was scoring playing as a back. Just went earlier than others which paid off because people were worried about his up and down scoring history.

Wingard: started with him expecting more midfield time. It took a while to come but he has history of scoring well as a midfielder.

Billings: started with him. Probably my most out there pick but he is highly rated and uses the ball well and had a big offseason. Scoring history has been inconsistent but showed a high ceiling.

Some of them aren't so unique now but at some stage whilst in my team they have been. I do believe some have stayed unique because people stress about bye rounds.

One thing for sure is that it's making this season very interesting and with my team being unique it gives me a shot at making up serious ground which is what I've done after a slow start. It also means I can go the other way though.

Just need to get through these bye rounds without losing too much ground and I will be happy. Currently ranked 56th with 17 trades left.
Your Billings, Wingard and Kreuzer selections seem to have been the difference for you recently in flying up the ranks. Even with Wingard out you scored well again.

Though Pendles and Hanners have gone huge too lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back