2017 UK General Election - The Verdict: It's MAYDUP

Fellow Qualifying Commonwealth Citizens - Who Do you Prefer?

• Conservative and Unionist Party

• Labour Party

• Liberal Democrats

• Scottish National Party

• Plaid Cymru

• Sinn Féin

• Democratic Unionist Party

• United Kingdom Independence Party

• Social Democratic & Labour Party

• Green Party

• John Bercow- Hear Ye Hear Ye!

• May Will Stay

• May Will Go

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless i'm missing somewhere, only places left at Kensington, home of oligarchs and hedge funders who will vote Tory, and 4 in cornwall who i'm guessing will go Tory as well. So that's 5 more giving them 319?
St Ives looks to be the only race worth looking at with the Lib Dems a possible chance.

So even the UK is proving whilst it had its moments, it still isn't as dumb as America

That a decent social policy manifesto still makes a difference
I have the feeling with the results we are seeing through Europe at the moment, that enough people got scared seeing Trump elected, and the Brexit result, that they realise democracy is something you have to fight for. Sitting on you hands and just not giving a s**t can leave you saddled with some life altering outcomes.

Lynton Crosby run campaigns always descend into the gutter. Absolute grub of a man. He was one of the influential figures in the Tory strategy of trying to link Sadiq Khan to terrorism. Done the same with Jeremy Corbyn this campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol
poundgraph.jpg

Meanwhile the UK pound has step changed down. Which at least makes it an attractive travel destination before it becomes uninhabitable.

Hopefully word gets out and people with this deadshit mentality stay away.

Back