Cameron Ling doesn't rate Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Na, I just can't take Hird's career seriously.

He always looked funny (might have been the constant long sleeves) but he was just about as good as it gets when he was on the field. Fun to watch.

From memory (This isn't in order):

Bucks
Hird
Ricciuto
Cousins
Swan
Black
Judd
Mitchell

I'm forgetting someone, he had Swan ranked higher than Hird :drunk:

Dangerfield & Ablett.

Order was around Ablett, Judd, Swan, Ricciuto, Cousins, Black, Mitchell, Buckley, Hird, Dangerfield I think?

Two fantastic players struggling for relevance now their careers have nosedived.
Seems playing the ginger card doesn't get you a gig anymore

Dangerfield not yet. Joel Selwood is in there. Voss just outside.

trre.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory (This isn't in order):

Bucks
Hird
Ricciuto
Cousins
Swan
Black
Judd
Mitchell

I'm forgetting someone, he had Swan ranked higher than Hird :drunk:
tough job but yeah swan or mitchell out for voss

Shittest football analyst in the game and the personality of a toilet roll holder.

Lost me the moment his 2013 Rising Star votes were revealed:

Cameron Ling
5 – Jaeger O’Meara
4 – Brad Crouch :huh:
3 – Nick Vlastuin :huh::huh:
2 – Tom Mitchell
1 – Aaron Mullett :drunk:

Ollie Wines, 24 games @ 20 mostly contested disposals a game as an 18 yo inside midfielder: 0 votes

Couple years later justified it on twitter with "I forgot " :rainbow:

And I would unflinchingly take Voss over any other player I have seen since 2000, with the exception of Ablett...

Player. Leader. Ranga. Hero.

I've heard he's even an a-hole, too.
If i'm not mistaken Lings list was for midfielders, now as good as Voss was he averaged less than 20 disposals a game, if fact stats wise Buckley shits all over Voss in every single department, tackles-disposals-goals-clearences, Buckley was also a vastly better disposer of the ball, it's amazing what a few flags can do to a players reputation.

If you were compiling this sort of a list 5 players pick themselves in Ablett, Buckley, Hird, Judd & Voss. Then you could pick any other 5 of Black, Cousins, Hayes, Mitchell, Pendlebury, Ricciuto, Selwood or Swan and not look a complete plum. Well done Lingy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back