Preview Changes/preview v Freo | Ben10/Frog/Jy/Nielson 4 W80/Jmac/Wood/Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol structure... :rolleyes:
Structure is not so much the problem, kids that can't find the football and senior players missing targets is not a structure problem, it is a skills and decision making issue.

Still time for it. Usually Patrick Keane would tweet out rookie list elevations/demotions before the teams are announced later today.
Historically, we usually find out at north about debutants before final team selection on Thursday.

F yeah!!! Have been calling for this guy all year. Is way overdue. Will be a very good player for us for a long time. Awesome drafting, has all the attributes required. Really happy he's finally getting a game. I think he'll go to Walters with Marley out.
I'm not sure about the match up, but kudos for your unstinting support of "Leslie" which is duly noted. I have had a good feeling about him from the time he got drafted and was competing well with Drew in training. Seems 'dour', but has also added the attacking side this year. Really pleased to see him get a game. Onwards and upwards young man.

I reckon Freo will bring in Jonno Griffen with Sandi out and Nielsen will take the resting ruck in him or Darcey! Goodluck on Darcey he is a bloody big boy!!!

Kudos to Heath (No Bull) and co I suspect. Loved the whole theme of this interview with questions about those who might come in, especially the kids.

Totally agree there Kimbo. I had to do a double take when hearing reporters referring to names such as Zurhaar, Fordham and Larkey. They've actually discovered we do indeed have players developing at VFL level.

Glad to hear Zurhaar and Fordham are "in the mix".

Dumont "should play".

Preuss "fit and available for selection".

Mountford "will certainly go into this preseason.............we look forward to continuing to develop him" doesn't sound like the club expects him to walk.

Jacobs "initial injury sound. Want him back. Just have to get him healthy. No rush."

Wright "not far off. No rush. We're being conservative. We need to get him to the point where he's able to think about his footy rather than his injury."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure about the match up, but kudos for your unstinting support of "Leslie" which is duly noted. I have had a good feeling about him from the time he got drafted and was competing well with Drew in training. Seems 'dour', but has also added the attacking side this year. Really pleased to see him get a game. Onwards and upwards young man.
Thanks mate. It's more that I want young players to be rewarded worth senior selection if they sustain the effort at the lower level. That of course benefits North as a whole.

I can still clearly recall watching a young Corey McKernan in the early 1990s looking way too good for reserves footy and wondering what was taking so long for his selection. Everyone knows what happened when he was selection.

I feel Dan Nielson is a different player of course but no less impressive. I am very confident he'll do really well and justify my talking him up although I'm definitely not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back