Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires just need to practise what they preach. DH said they received a memo from the umps prior to the game saying that they would be paying free kicks against off the ball punching/scragging/hitting but yet they let it go which caused an inevitable retaliation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whateley and Robbo saying the onus was on Deboy to stop the heavy tagging or pay a free against Robertson to stop it and said it was poor umpiring.

Deboy strikes again.

they even sent a memo to teams that they wouldn't tolerate off the ball punching etc after some team beat the crap out of Gablett off the ball the other week

I don't think that's right. The reason Steven didn't get suspended is because one of the fines was for misconduct, which doesn't count toward any possible suspension. Martin and Cotchin both have two legit strikes. They can get away with misconduct (like Steven) but I think pretty much any other fine equals a week suspension.
Its confusing to say the least, on a side note the clowns on C9 sport tonight with the news sounded almost delighted one more fine could lead to a suspension, we are a story.

Deboy ,do your job,you got handed a rulebook to stop this and went out and ignored it.

Needs a spell in the bush.

Reminds me when Cotch got bashed from pillar to post and the umpires let it happen.

The umpires could have got together and made a stand but bloody ignored it.

Its confusing to say the least, on a side note the clowns on C9 sport tonight with the news sounded almost delighted one more fine could lead to a suspension, we are a story.

The smasha line of clothing black tee with #weareeveryonesgrandfinal in yellow.:D

Gazza Lyon not happy Dustin got off.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Morning show they all have a crack at Richmond,Hamish couldn't let go of our loss to the Saints and said the Saints made us look like a third world country,campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning show they all have a crack at Richmond,Hamish couldn't let go of our loss to the Saints and said the Saints made us look like a third world country,campaigner.

So kinda what his brother is doing to the league then given he employs sexual predators?
The AFL exec now looks like a 3rd world country?

Some of these clowns really do show their bitterness when it comes to the Tigers don't they.

This year is killing a lot of haters so far. They can't stand it.

This year is killing a lot of haters so far. They can't stand it.

When their team is s**t they need to throw mud elsewhere to distract everyone

What a surprise, Melbourne lost on the weekend
Collingwood can't make finals
Carlton are competing for the spoon
We beat the puffers at home

Someone order some hot chips, no salt required

Clayton Oliver goes down like he'd been shot by a sniper and cops abuse from anyone and everyone.

No clear footage dusty even makes contact with robertsons face and he goes down holding his eye, let's not forget the fact he head butted someone and intentially tried to knee a player TWICE, and everyone is calling it a conspiracy so he can remain eligible for the Brownlow.

Hmmmm gotta love a witch hunt

From today's Hun

20158528_765869480254350_234400028_n.jpg
Out of parmy2balmey ,s Newspaper?

Martin fined for giving Robertson a clip and for a love tap to Taylor. One more classifiable offence and he gets a week automatically and loses the chance at the Brownlow
We all know whats going to happen here.Rnd 22 we play the Saints who like 2yrs ago we will play them in the 1st week of the finals just like lolnorf.Deboy will one of the umps.Saints continue to bait Dusty and Cotch in front of Deboy and just a matter of time before Deboy cracks and reports both Dusty and Cotch.
Can only happen to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back