Autopsy Leon Cameron's coaching performance

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been given enough tools to be putting up better efforts than this. Whenever I watch them they play like a team full of individuals who refuse to do the hard work and just think their talent alone is going to be enough to win it. If they go out in straight sets which is a very realistic chance then questions need to be asked

1 game out of the Granny last year
Top 4 this year.

Yep what a shocker lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
They had the perfect opportunity in last years prelim at home and could not get the job done.
They are a big chance to go out in straight sets this year.
With a list of so many so called superstars, yes it is a shocker.

GWS have been imposters most of this season. Very good chance now that they will go out in straight sets - Adelaide in Adelaide week 1 is a highly likely loss and then Sydney in a knockout semi is also a loss on form. They have been overrated all season.

Their best chance for a premiership was 2016 but they fluffed their lines in the PF. Could be a player exodus if they fail to snag a flag by 2018 - who wants to play in front of 2 men and a dog every week if there are no flags forthcoming?

They had the perfect opportunity in last years prelim at home and could not get the job done.
They are a big chance to go out in straight sets this year.
With a list of so many so called superstars, yes it is a shocker.
Bullshit.

We lost by 1 goal 1 game from a GF
Finals havent even started yet and we are top 4.

If we go out in straight sets then im sure they will look into what happened.

But this mass hysteria is just traditional state bullshit.

We win and the world is ending and AFL created a monster.
We lose and we have choked and we are the worst club in the game.

What absolute bullshit.

He has been given enough tools to be putting up better efforts than this. Whenever I watch them they play like a team full of individuals who refuse to do the hard work and just think their talent alone is going to be enough to win it. If they go out in straight sets which is a very realistic chance then questions need to be asked
100% spot on. Exhibit A and B of individuality being prioritised over team - Toby Greene and Devon Smith torching teammates in better positions in the final 5 minutes of last years PF because they wanted to be the heroes.

If Clarkson was coaching this list the AFL have deliberately complied they would have a flag already and another one on the way.

Im rapt Leon is coaching because I see him as never winning a flag and with the 235578 draft picks running out soon they will slowly decline as the rats abondon the sinking ship to the safety of land.

His team seems kind of entitled and not team oriented, he was a very popular coach at Hawthorn, that's what he is, a player coach. Player coaches in sport tend to go great for their first year or two then fizzle out. In a season where all the good teams have basically fallen off besides Geelong and Sydney who are leading a charge but outside the top 4 (if it even matters anymore), you would have thought they would stand out, been more convincing after being a dealt a blow which should be motivation in the PF, they've failed a big test against Geelong.

They haven't won a game against a team going well since May. If you wanna count Melbourne go ahead lol. This does not mean he is a bad coach, he is actually a very good one in my opinion, but I'd never want him coaching Hawthorn as his mr popular approach in regards to man management is not a good long term one. Make no mistake he does not lack anything tactically.

Nothing like doggies fans tears.

Even the umps couldnt help that heartless diabolic side this year.

2017 is not about us - it's about you blokes. Hottest of hot favourites going into the season and you have been spluttering and stuttering all season. Tonight you were exposed by a more committed and better organised team, and now you have to travel to hostile territory in week 1 with a likely date against a red-hot Swans in neutral territory in week 2.

We nailed our chance at a flag last year. You guys failed last year and will likely fail again this year. Will take a massive change of form and attitude to turn it around this year.

2017 is not about us - it's about you blokes. Hottest of hot favourites going into the season and you have been spluttering and stuttering all season. Tonight you were exposed by a more committed and better organised team, and now you have to travel to hostile territory in week 1 with a likely date against a red-hot Swans in neutral territory in week 2.

We nailed our chance at a flag last year. You guys failed last year and will likely fail again this year. Will take a massive change of form and attitude to turn it around this year.
Very true. Its finals time so the dogs are no where to be seen.

Havent seen any fan or someone associated with the club say we were favorites. Just the usual vic bull.

No doubt we lost to the better side tonight.

But if Leon is in trouble then 14 other clubs coachs must be shitting their shorts right now.
Hell bev must be truely scared. Bet he buys everyone lunch to make sure he is still there next year eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garbage. We have a cap and list size like everyone else.

We have a good team no doubt but dont buy into that media clickbate bullshit

Mate the draft picks don't lie. You're either naive, stupid, playing silly buggers or all three.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate the draft picks don't lie. You're either naive, stupid, playing silly buggers or all three.

None of the above. Yep we had the picks and kept them under the cap (unlike the Swannies when they won the flags).

Finished top 4 and now everything resets for 2 weeks.

We shall see where we are soon enough

Very true. Its finals time so the dogs are no where to be seen.

Havent seen any fan or someone associated with the club say we were favorites. Just the usual vic bull.

No doubt we lost to the better side tonight.

But if Leon is in trouble then 14 other clubs coachs must be shitting their shorts right now.
Hell bev must be truely scared. Bet he buys everyone lunch to make sure he is still there next year eh?

Why can't you just admit the Giants have been gifted unprecedented advantages and the heat is and should be on Cameron?

None of the above. Yep we had the picks and kept them under the cap (unlike the Swannies when they won the flags).

Finished top 4 and now everything resets for 2 weeks.

We shall see where we are soon enough

Unlike the Swans? Sorry mate how many no1 picks have we had? How many top 20 picks have swans had in comparison? Jesus give me a spell

Why can't you just admit the Giants have been gifted unprecedented advantages and the heat is and should be on Cameron?

I didnt say the heat shouldnt be on, just as on as any side entering their window for a flag.

We have a cap and list size as everyone else. So theres no advantage there.

Unless of course you mean academies in which case you think the Swans have an unfair advantage as well (kinda like winning flags with a cap hundreds of thousands above everyone elses)

Unlike the Swans? Sorry mate how many no1 picks have we had? How many top 20 picks have swans had in comparison? Jesus give me a spell

You had a cap in your flag year hundreds of thousands of dollars above everyone elses. Fmd. Lol

Thanks for giving me a laugh tonight. Appreciated

I didnt say the heat shouldnt be on, just as on as any side entering their window for a flag.

We have a cap and list size as everyone else. So theres no advantage there.

Unless of course you mean academies in which case you think the Swans have an unfair advantage as well (kinda like winning flags with a cap hundreds of thousands above everyone elses)

Ahhh again, you just glossed over the scores of top 20 picks. So predictable. It's a joke if the Giants can't win it with this list, you need to accept that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back