AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (Vice-Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to him. But as a fan id rather him win a norm smith.

I'm glad hawks fans are mad though that makes me happy.

What is better? The fact that he's cleaned up the Rising Star or the litres of salty tears?

Well done Pigeon! Absolute superstar!

Well Done Andy, not that it mattered if you won it or not, you had a great year.

Well done to SPP and Burton as well, both would have been worthy winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holllllyyyyyyy. I don't normally bother with the rest of this s**t because it's a treacherous hive of scum and villainy, but by god that Hawthorn thread is something else... Are they all taking the piss or are they legit responses? If it's the latter, and they are allowed to vote, this country is in for a very rough ride.

Also, congrats to McGrath. I stand by my "doesn't mean much" statement, but winnings always better than losing and it was worth it just for the reactions

Really was lineball. Burton has had a great year and would have won it easily almost any other year.

Both teams have a ripper.

When it's a close call in the RS award, the younger first-year player always gets the Chockies.....and that's fair enough.

Just goes to show you the state of the industry when there's mass outrage and effigy burning because people that are experts in their field make the right decision and defy the bookies

DInQbTwUQAQvZss.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back