News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar to us except we had seats for 98 as well but ended up standing for the second half - immense atmosphere, close to bar, good view.

Can't remember if it was 97 or 98 (think 98) but I ran out the ground to buy the WEG poster before the match finished, they were reluctant to sell me one before the siren had gone but talked them into it as we were so far up.

Took it back into the ground holding it above my head running down the aisle to the fence, the roar from the crowd was unreal - ahhh good times.

97 GF my old man disappeared with about five minutes to go I was wondering where the hell he was going, came back a few minutes later with Premiership T shirts for the whole family, we were close to a bay of Saints supporters so that was awesome!

Got my email today from West Coast saying my Grand Final ticket is ready for collection, I'm not game enough to pick it up, if we lose the prelim I'm gonna sell it, having not ever held it in my hands..... :cry::grin:

By having a membership. We have 5 memberships and all5 of us will sit together. If you want to sit next to someone you don't sit next too all years, you have to wait.
Ok, let's say you have a kid who doesn't have a membership, what then?

What they should do is make this available to Gold Members only who get stuff all for their money.

Ok, let's say you have a kid who doesn't have a membership, what then?

What they should do is make this available to Gold Members only who get stuff all for their money.

Why should a randoms be given privileges over the top of paid up members?

Give paid up members 48 hours and then open it up.

How many gold members applied do we think?
17000 tickets, i only applied for 1 ticket in the ballot - what chances do i realistically have?

What priority are you?

Priority 1 - Very good
Priority 2 - If we play GWS, fairly confident with getting 1 ticket. If Richmond, not confident at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not. 2 days is long enough for members to make their mind up. Then that gives everyone else 3 days to get their tickets.
A member needs 2 days to make their minds up when we've known we will be in a prelim for over a week?

Even if we found out on Saturday, you are are going to know beforehand that we are a chance and you would have had plenty of time.

24 hours maybe just so those who line up get looked after, but 48 hours is overkill.

the Sunday roast on AA said it was 2 tickets per barcode
Confirmed in email

Limit of two (2) tickets per membership
You can purchase a maximum of eight (8) tickets in one transaction.

The AFL makes tickets available for members of both competing clubs at the start of the member pre-sale. This means you may not necessarily be able to purchase a ticket into the same section that you usually sit in. Members are encouraged to purchase early and online to avoid disappointment

the Sunday roast on AA said it was 2 tickets per barcode

YES! was coming over but worried that only i would get in and my wife would just go shopping. not that romantic, really. but two tickets is great news (for us anyway).

just a bit of a downer now about smithers, mcgovern and the fact that geelong were pretty good on friday night.

A member needs 2 days to make their minds up when we've known we will be in a prelim for over a week?

Even if we found out on Saturday, you are are going to know beforehand that we are a chance and you would have had plenty of time.

24 hours maybe just so those who line up get looked after, but 48 hours is overkill.

24 hours is fine but IMO it should be 1 ticket per bar code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back