Neutrals who are you supporting in the GF?

Who do you want to win the 2017 AFL grand final?

• Adelaide

Votes: 480 67.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 228 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the only two teams that I would be bothered winning it have made the big dance. I might go into this one not knowing who I want to win until the game has started. I'll probably support Richard because Tex is a bit of a flog, and I can't forget his Sam Mitchell's comments.

One of the rare GF where I can get behind the story of either team and be happy with the outcome.

But, if Cotchin gets off (which for the record I hope he does), I hope Adelaide win.

Strange logic I know, but if Cotchin plays and Richmond win, it will still be getting talked about (and sooked about) in 10 years. The Barry Hall 2005 fiasco still irks me to this day, Sydney fans are probably sick of hearing it from their perspective......I just don’t want an asterisk against the 2017 premiers, deserved or imagined.

If the game was being played in Adelaide as it should be seeing that Adelaide are the highest placed team I'd lean towards the Tigers. But the gift run they have had playing Geelong at home when it should have been played at Kardinia Park and now the GF makes me want to see the Crows win. They've also been the better side all year.

Played in front of 60k Crows fans at Adelaide Oval, Crows win it in a canter.

In front of a predominately Tigers crowd I can see them getting up.

Just another inequality we all ignore and accept it as the norm.
The GF is never a predominantly one-sided crowd. Both clubs are allocated seats which fill out easily, irrespective of the clubs involved (although GWS would test this). The rest are neutrals and corporates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows. Best team all year
Best team all year doesn't mean crows will win the flag. Won't be easy game for them next week at the
G, there will be about 80-85K Tigers supporters. It's a 50/50 game, Tigers can win the Flag!

Going the Crows as the best team all year, plus it's always funnier to watch Richmond lose than watch them win.

If the Tigers do get up it won't bother me though, good on 'em.

The team wearing the WA state of origin jumper.

Cycler_main_clash620.jpg

Back