Tigers - 2017 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

It helps to be good but pressure around the ball is the most important thing for a team to be able to do in modern footy.

On paper Adelaide are a better team but Richmonds pressure has been the best all year and if you bring it on game day you can't compete.

Premiers but tainted. Cotchin shouldn't have been eligible to play. Well done AFL. A Richmond flag is a better profit.

Meh, I don't think it mattered. Adelaide were still trying to figure out their Myki cards while Richmond got on with winning a game of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't think of a less deserving winner. Literally gifted the premiership because the AFL manipulate rules to suit themselves just to get another fairytale.

In saying that well done.
I love to rip on the tiges as much as the next person, but they won by 8 goals... Adelaide kicked 1 goal in almost 2 quarters. Tigers were by far the most deserving team.

I’m happy Richmond won, but I’m not happy the defensive team beat the more attacking team.

Just encourages the Lyons of the world to double down on their awful style of footy.

But anyway, good on Richmond. They brought the correct attitude and were better coached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back