Gun control in America

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we only comment on guns if we use them? So only comment on ice use if we use it?

You can comment ... but unless you have tried ice do you really know everything there is to know about it? Same with guns ... if you haven’t used one you’re missing a piece of the puzzle.

38,000 gun deaths ... nice obfuscation.

Counting suicides is so disingenuous it’s laughable.

Gun HOMICIDES are the only deaths that actually matter in this argument ... but then again that doesn’t suit the anti-gun narrative.

Why would you ignore deaths by gun, in a conversation about guns?

Gun HOMICIDES are the only deaths that actually matter in this argument ... but then again that doesn’t suit the anti-gun narrative.
The greatest win Australia got from the gun reforms here was the reduction in suicide by firearm if those saying it are to be believed

The greatest win Australia got from the gun reforms here was the reduction in suicide by firearm if those saying it are to be believed

That’s illogical tripe ... last time I checked you only need 1 bullet to commit suicide by firearm ... the gun reforms related to semi-autos.

Typical anti-gun bollocks.

The armed militia is how you get civil war and that leads to failed states. See Yugoslavia, Sudan etc.

I'd suggest that "successful states" have committed more violent atrocities

Governments are not suitable entities to decide whether or not I should have a gun. Period.

You can post anti gun right statistics until the cows come home, and I will bury those figures beneath the atrocities of government.

That’s illogical tripe ... last time I checked you only need 1 bullet to commit suicide by firearm ... the gun reforms related to semi-autos.

Typical anti-gun bollocks.
Actually they also restrict the sale of hand guns. Maybe you should follow Australian laws as much as you follow the USA.

The right to suicide is the highest libertarian principal that exists.

Show me an anti-gun lobbyist and I will show you a dictator in waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ... you mean a semi-automatic rifle.
No. No I don't. There are differences in the type of rifles made that can be called semi-automatic. Your lack of understanding on guns combined with your willingness to let anyone have them is disturbing.

You can comment ... but unless you have tried ice do you really know everything there is to know about it? Same with guns ... if you haven’t used one you’re missing a piece of the puzzle.
So if you want to comment on suicide you have to have tried it.
Anyway, fired a gun (self loading rifle), experience was meh.
No intent to try ice I've seen people who are hooked (had them try to punch me thank * they don't have guns and aren't bringing them to hospital that I work in)

I'd suggest that "successful states" have committed more violent atrocities

Governments are not suitable entities to decide whether or not I should have a gun. Period.

You can post anti gun right statistics until the cows come home, and I will bury those figures beneath the atrocities of government.
Do you think government should decide whether you are fit to drive? A gun is more of a privilege and less general use than a car.
Although snake I think you may have issues with any authority figure. Accept that you are subservient to the government and authorities and maybe life would be less difficult.

Do you think government should decide whether you are fit to drive?

An absurd comparison.

A gun is more of a privilege and less general use than a car.

Rubbish

Although snake I think you may have issues with any authority figure. Accept that you are subservient to the government and authorities and maybe life would be less difficult.

Spoken like a true mindless automaton.

Democracy allows for people like you to ultimately have an influence over my right to self protection. I'll choose to take care of myself thanks.

You mind your business and I'll mind mine.

No. No I don't. There are differences in the type of rifles made that can be called semi-automatic. Your lack of understanding on guns combined with your willingness to let anyone have them is disturbing.

Got you covered when it comes to gun knowledge ... give up now ... your ignorance is getting embarrassing.

Got you covered when it comes to gun knowledge ... give up now ... your ignorance is getting embarrassing.
Lulz. Because you say so. Sure. So tell me, why should people be allowed to have access to high powered assault rifles?

Ps: I'm not the one embarrassing myself with severe ignorance and lack of care for human lives.

An absurd comparison.

Rubbish

Spoken like a true mindless automaton.

Democracy allows for people like you to ultimately have an influence over my right to self protection. I'll choose to take care of myself thanks.

You mind your business and I'll mind mine.
So how often do you use you gun then? I drive my car on average an hour a day, can you honestly say you use (I will include carry, not point and aim) your gun for that long each day?

And democracy allows misfits like you to have an opinion but the majority see that you have no sense behind it. As long as you don't act out we will be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back