Tom Rockliff

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant interview, very honest and well spoken. Going to be a brilliant pickup, bag Ken and Co but geeze we’ve done well recruiting big name players over the last few years. I’m excited to see him next year.

IMG_3295.jpg

Can someone please explain to me what this sentence means.

I still have my fingers crossed for a silver variation of our Guernsey with black and white chevrons and black shorts. Would look awesome in preseason.

Agreed, plus I would prefer a silver based clash jumper over the current white version, even though our current clash is one of the better white jumpers, and obviously much better than that horrendous icecream vendor's outfit of 6 or 7 seasons back.

That's a pretty damning statement.

We complain about "the dark ages" of 2011/12 but Brisbane have been in the mire for almost a decade.

Since making the finals in 2009 they've finished 13th, 15th, 13th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 17th, 18th.

We complain about "the dark ages" of 2011/12 but Brisbane have been in the mire for almost a decade.

Since making the finals in 2009 they've finished 13th, 15th, 13th, 12th, 15th, 17th, 17th, 18th.

No doubt about it. It would be horrible as a supporter to hear anyone from your club say that they feel irrelevant in the competition. Sounds really defeatist.

WARNING: Don't go searching for your old posts about Rocky.

It took me about 10 seconds to find one in the Trade Targets 2016 thread calling him a "massive dickhead" lol.

Yes, but now he’s our massive dickhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goes double for you Schulzy. You're all over him! :p

Thankfully I’ve never ever made another call that I’d later regret about a player we recruited. Not I, Schulzenfest, the man who loved Jay Schulz from the moment he walked in the door at Alberton.

Can't wait for this guy to run through a few people. With Rocky and Charlie in the side, I can't see too many teams wanting to start anything with any of our players.

:D
I want us to have success especially for Ryder and Dixon.

I can now add Rockliff to that list. 9 years in the system, 154 games experience and never played finals.
As if any of our players wanted more incentive to play finals. Now it's up to Ken and the other coaches to deliver a gameplan that
maximises our talent.
My mood in the leadup to the GF compared to now is beyond all I could have wished for.
Special thanks to
our off field crew
the neighbours
Richmond
Lever
JJ
and not forgetting a special mention to
Tex who just keeps on giving

The salty posts from the crers and verbal gymnastics from Fagan Chapman Dillon Rowie et al and finally
the Vic media for telling it like it is......... gravy on rare roast lamb

Roll on 2018 :D

"Hi-yo" o_O

It must be the Japanese influence.

"Hi-ho silver away!"

The intro music (Beethoven?) reminds me of a scene in A Clockwork Orange where Alex is going hard on the 2 devotskas
he meets in the record store. A scene Kubrick insisted be filmed again and again (for perfection of course :rolleyes:).
Stanley was a great director and producer, he was also a smutty little toad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back