Scandal New AFL Sex Scandal - wife of "industry executive" with "prominent footy figure"

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen both those movies, Iron Sky and Xtro, based on actual events, you obviously have no idea.

Bah. Shows how much you know. The Space Nazis I referred to were from a repectable 49 hour long, Ken Burns documentary about the science of moon rocks.

Or did I just dream that after having a mini stroke at hour 38 after drinking too many espresso martinis?

Who actually cares?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Come on - the image is a bit funny:

"including scurrying away via the rear lane way after being interrupted during one liaison with his colleague’s partner in 2013."

I have no ******* idea what was meant to be happening in that story. Too vague between a footy colleague, an industry colleague, a footy figure and industry executive.

It looks like they got hold of a text exchange between an industry executive and a colleague, talking about the footy identity in a long term affair with the executive's wife.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"You say he went up the rear laneway?"

"Ooooo! Matron!"
Needs the appropriate attachment

williams.jpg

No self respecting footy fan gives a **** about some s**t that should for all intents and purposes be published in womans day.

There are lots of footy fans with no self respect it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well be sure to keep an eye on the magazine racks in front of the checkouts of your local supermarket for the next issue of womans day. :thumbsu:
"Back Laneway Collectors Edition"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back