Traded #10: Aaron Francis - Traded to Sydney w. Pick 42 + Future fourth rounder for Pick 37. Thanks Frang!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll cook him a pie floater, that'll make him feel as if he's home. I may also propose but we'll see what happens.
Hmmmmm - IIRC you talked with him at the Crichton and the very next day he expressed a desire to head back to SA?

The kick up the arse he needed? Seeing no suitors should tell him to pull his finger out and show more. Can only be a positive for Essendon either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High hopes for him. Just needs that one breakout game to believe in himself that he can play at the highest level.

No he doesn’t, he needs to get fitter to be able to have break out games/play well for a full game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wants to muddle around in reserves then so be it. As dissapointing as it is to see tallent fail you can't make people want success.

If you don't want to be AFL prepared and fit then pack up your s**t and walk out of the club, there will be plenty of others willing to take your list spot and have a genuine go.

Get your kids to write a soppy note and send a 20c piece?
We get Aaron in the centre of a human washing machine.

Quite actual case of getting around someone.
I can put rotten mushrooms in his water and dose it with excessive chlorine.
and flick his mains power off several times a day, then put an extra 0 on his power bill. #rightathome
I'll cook him a pie floater, that'll make him feel as if he's home. I may also propose but we'll see what happens.

This is all far too elaborate. I was thinking just straight up, super obvious stalking. If we all commited to it, we could have round the clock coverage.

Imagine being stalked by scores of pudgy thirty something year old men dressed in club gear (not speaking for myself of course - that's just how I imagine the rest of you so that I feel better about myself.). Surely that'll show him how much we love him. Right?

I am not pudgy either!

So anyway, I am actually thinking on reflection that a shy unit like Francis might not like my idea of a human washing machine. Just a thought. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back