Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been posting here for 10+ years you clown lol

Peterman watch - 4 picks and it aint even halfway through the 2nd quarter

Fitzmagic tho.... turning round the Bucs season

tenor.gif

:p

No one but the Bill's coaching staff (and probably not all of them) thought Tyrod should be benched. I even heard it predicted (correctly) that Tyrod would be the highest scoring fantasy QB for the Bills.

Not just black QBs get ****ed over, Goff and Keenum are pretty good examples. Both good this year after escaping terrible coaching situations.

lmaooo snoop a real one ..

but seriously, whys the president so worried about kneeling, he should be worried about the REASON WHY WE ARE KNEELING. hes never tweeted about that or even addressed it.

damn twitter fingers.. hes got bigger issues to worry about, rather than having twitter wars with Lavar Ball. orange fool.

but seriously, whys the president so worried about kneeling, he should be worried about the REASON WHY WE ARE KNEELING. hes never tweeted about that or even addressed it.

damn twitter fingers.. hes got bigger issues to worry about, rather than having twitter wars with Lavar Ball. orange fool.

That's the whole idea mate, gotta distract the people from the bigger issues at hand that a president should be doing. He's an absolute nimrod.

Every tweet just shows how stupid the majority of America really is, voting this arse clown to be your president, lmao. He doesn't care about making America better, he only cares about inflating his own ego.

That's the whole idea mate, gotta distract the people from the bigger issues at hand that a president should be doing. He's an absolute nimrod.

Every tweet just shows how stupid the majority of America really is, voting this arse clown to be your president, lmao. He doesn't care about making America better, he only cares about inflating his own ego.

50/50 Trumps megalomania with Hilary's ego and the dems hubris. Coastal city dwellers couldn't fathom how unlikable Hilary is because not trump + vagina. They thought it was an auto win.

orange fool.
Racist.

As is my birthright and eternal privilege as a white male I am offended on behalf of Oompa Loompas and those MTV types that clearly lack the intelligence to consent to being on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's played Kaepernick and the protesters like a fiddle. He's connected his presidency with the symbols of the United States and in doing so, ingrained the idea that protesting the flag and servicemen is a protest against Trump. Good luck winning that battle. It's rich political picking for The Donald.

As for the kneeling itself, if protesters didn't keep changing what they were protesting every 5 seconds, perhaps, just perhaps, it could gain support and traction. Frankly, protestors have lost the battle and the war on this one for the simple fact that it's now a Trump thing, not an alleged police brutality thing.

Last edited:
Trump's played Kaepernick and the protesters like a fiddle. He's connected his presidency with the symbols of the United States and in doing so, ingrained the idea that protesting the flag and servicemen is a protest against Trump. Good luck winning that battle. It's rich political picking for The Donald.

As for the kneeling itself, if protesters didn't keep changing what they were protesting every 5 seconds, perhaps, just perhaps, it could gain support and traction. Frankly, protestors have lost the battle and the war on this one for the simple fact that it's now a Trump thing, not an alleged police brutality thing.
not really... Trump and white media are doing what they always do whenever challenged on police brutality, white supremacy and systematic racism.
THEY CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.

we've never changed the reason why we are kneeling... the media and trump turned our peaceful protest into some sort of attack on the flag, the anthem and the military.

its the same old tactics..black people are slowly beginning to accept this and see through it. once we are all aboard is when we will become something they can't refuse to ignore and try shift focus and narratives.

'the battle' is far from over.

not really... Trump and white media are doing what they always do whenever challenged on police brutality, white supremacy and systematic racism.

we've never changed the reason why we are kneeling... the media and trump turned our peaceful protest into some sort of attack on the flag, the anthem and the military.

its the same old tactics..black people are slowly beginning to accept this and see through it. once we are all aboard is when we will become something they can't refuse to ignore and try shift focus and narratives.

For the narrative reasons you've listed, Kaepernick and the protestors have lost, you just don't want to admit it. It also doesn't helped CK has aligned himself with less than scrupulous individuals, causes and outspoken folk like Michael Bennett falsely accuse police of racial profiling then videos come out of it being the complete opposite.

FTR, I know what the initial protest was about. Trump manoeuvred it into check mate. It's not to say I agree with it but politically, it was a master move.

It also doesn't helped CK has aligned himself with less than scrupulous individuals, causes and outspoken folk

Geez perhaps he should run for president then! :D

By all means continue the "peaceful protest" about whatever (preferably not at a sporting venue) but please spare us the facile sophistry of it being construed as "some sort of attack on the flag".

Of course it's an attack on the flag. That's the whole point, isn't it? Otherwise, why do it? To try to argue otherwise merely demonstrates a total lack of credibility.

By all means continue the "peaceful protest" about whatever (preferably not at a sporting venue) but please spare us the facile sophistry of it being construed as "some sort of attack on the flag".

Of course it's an attack on the flag. That's the whole point, isn't it? Otherwise, why do it? To try to argue otherwise merely demonstrates a total lack of credibility.
if you call sitting down during the national anthem an attack on the flag then you are a sensitive pussy.

id hate to see what people call burning, spitting on or destroying the flag..

'peaceful protest about whatever'.. keep it moving bro, your white hood is showing.

'kneeling is disrespectful to the militay personnel who fight and risk their lives for us...'

smh... I showed these to my dad (he served in the U.S navy for 16 years) and he just shook his head and said its nothing new. then I asked him if he thought kneeling for the anthem was disrespectful (hes a patriotic americsn like all are) and he said '"whats disrespectful is that I put my life on the line for a country who still doesn't
give a * about me or my people".

in other news... Lavar is laughing to the bank thanks to his WWE style fued wit Donald

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...LDAE&usg=AOvVaw1xhgqhgjCyvKyLw6A_F7M9&ampcf=1

President Donald Trump reportedly provided a whirlwind of free advertising for LaVar Ball in their back-and-forth feud.

On Thursday, Darren Rovell of ESPN cited Apex Marketing Group, which noted that Big Baller Brand has received an estimated $13.2 million in advertisement as Trump and Ball exchanged barbs in recent days.

According to Jeff Eisenberg of Yahoo Sports, Apex Marketing Group calculated the estimate by tracking the number of references to Big Baller Brand in the media compared to normal advertisement rates

Jsy3bZmc4p5zAwn6ox7qS8sXp1EBEiQgCK0LoT_PWc0SH7AU_D86yB3HrD3hMC4TQhtfIUy1Vb_VoZ1L3IDvlxv_elUFFchbvIUzk1w=w480-h270-nc

if you call sitting down during the national anthem an attack on the flag then you are a sensitive pussy.

'peaceful protest about whatever'.. keep it moving bro, your white hood is showing.

'kneeling is disrespectful to the militay personnel who fight and risk their lives for us...'

smh... I showed these to my dad (he served in the U.S navy for 16 years) and he just shook his head and said its nothing new. then I asked him if he thought kneeling for the anthem was disrespectful (hes a patriotic americsn like all are) and he said '"whats disrespectful is that I put my life on the line for a country who still doesn't
give a **** about me or my people".

America has many people who are sensitive about the flag, the anthem and whatever they perceive to be patriotism. That probably shouldn't be news to you. Or that the military has a disproportionately large number of country boys, it's pretty similar to most in that regard. Import people import their problems, applies to all groups and organisations.

Bud, your comment is why the NFL (National Felons' League) is rapidly becoming the NFL (No Fans Left).

PS cute comment about the KKK. But reading where you are at - no surprises here. When you can't debate the point, pull the racist card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back