No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

#LOLNORF

That's Good for Footy
33 mins ·
Somebody who doesn't even barrack for North Melbourne asked me tonight how come you don't do a North Melbourne show?

The answer is simple the shows cost a packet to put on and the last 2 North Melbourne shows I did had a combined total of 16 attend both shows.

I have had Jack Ziebel, Ben Brown, Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow & Scott Thompson on the show.

But the support has just not been there from the fans.

I am prepared to entertain the idea of having or doing a North Melbourne show if you tell me you want to attend, and I mean attend !!

I will also give you the chance to tell me who you want to see on the panel.

It's all up to you.
1f914.png
or
1f634.png

So it took one month for the leadership group to approach the coach? What a rabble of a group.

Should add to this from Frawley
"My old school reaction is I didn’t want to do the 15 kilometre run up Mount Buninyong, or the 100 100’s,” he said."

That was Northey, and the story goes towards the end of the runs a group of players were either struggling or taking it easy, and out of nowhere a hillbilly farmer came out of the bushes ranting and raving and abusing them and then shot a shottie up in the air above their heads (buckshot) that group then ran flat out to the top of the mount. The farmer was Northey in disguise.

Last edited:
So it took one month for the leadership group to approach the coach? What a rabble of a group.

Should add to this from Frawley
"My old school reaction is I didn’t want to do the 15 kilometre run up Mount Buninyong, or the 100 100’s,” he said."

That was Northey, and the story goes towards the end of the runs a group of players were either struggling or taking it easy, and out of nowhere a hillbilly farmer came out of the bushes ranting and raving and abusing them and then shot a shottie up in the air above their heads (buckshot) that group then ran flat out to the top of the mount. The farmer was Northey in disguise.
Garry Lyon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Ziebell hopeful Luke Davies-Uniacke can make early impression in North Melbourne midfield
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl...north-melbourne-midfield-20180115-h0igcu.html
So Ziebell wants a 0 gamer to take up the slack in the midfield so he can bludge up front, looks like the 5 goals in a dead rubber went to his head.

Imagine this board and footy world in general if Cotchin came out and said he hoped 0 gamer Higgins can get into the midfield so he can spend more time up front.

So Ziebell wants a 0 gamer to take up the slack in the midfield so he can bludge up front, looks like the 5 goals in a dead rubber went to his head.

Imagine this board and footy world in general if Cotchin came out and said he hoped 0 gamer Higgins can get into the midfield so he can spend more time up front.
Exactly. In Dusty's first year he spent most of his time in the forward line. He didnt have the tank for midfield.

Ladder of seasons 2013-17 with each teams data averaged out. Interesting to see where some teams place.

Oh look it's ninth melbourne #lolnorf
26239171_10155974262679804_7038905599084536227_n.jpg
Also LOL geelol, the only team in the top 6 of that table who HAVEN'T made a grand final, keep winning those home and away games at shitty litter park and then failing in the finals geelol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back