WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's a 2nd chance match featuring all the qualifying losers (if you mean, "how did he warrant a spot to qualify in the first place?" then let's just say Dana Brooke's "stats". Also it's Black History month.). If there was more time and the WM main event wasn't already planned out, you have segments where Titus is training the "new and improved" Crews for the match. But when it comes time for the match, it's the return of Lashley.
So basically a Pokemon evolution storyline but with bald and muscular black male professional wrestlers. ;)

Was thinking about Rhonda Rousey today, and I might get shut down here. But could they be going for her to be a full heel with the smarks etc? By giving her undeserved title opportunities etc and maybe even like no mic time, everyone saying she sucks but (and this is probably the big maybe) maybe tearing it down in the ring?

I was listening to Kurt on TIJ today from last year and he was saying how Vince goes to him 'we're gonna make everyone hate you', and it worked pretty well. Keen to hear thoughts.

God it shat me that Bray had Roman " dead to rights " yet 7 seconds after kicking out hits a spear and it's over.
FFS i don't even LIKE Bray but how is he supposed to develop any layer other than " s**t-talking hillbilly who constantly writes cheques his mouth can't cash " when it's loss after loss ?

Ziggler vs Corbin next week on SD.
tenor.gif

I would rather put my hand in a pool of sharks than put up with Roman as WWE champion

At least the boos when he's meant to be a face will be entertaining :D.

Don't like then Don't Watch it.

I just love all this Sooking and Complaing about Reigns. Just makes me a Bigger Fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't have to boycott WrestleMania to avoid Roman Reigns, you can simply watch the entire PPV except for the main event, and repeat for the next 4-5 years. :)

You still Brought to watch it so They would not care then as they still get your $$$$$$

Whether you like Reigns or not at least if he does go on to face Brock we'll most likely not have to see the title on Brock again after WM which is a win because then the title will get defended more and Roman will drop it to the likes of Balor and Strowman etc whereas Brock won't unless they shock us and give Strowman the belt at WM.

How good is Elias. He's gold

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
Didn't really like him in NXT but he's way better in this environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back