Universal Love TRTT Part 6: The Undiscovered Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you've got your decades mixed up you old campaigner. I was in grades 2-5 in the 70s and we were still doing our daily 'rithmatic back then.

We also got taught how to use an apostrophe. ;)
Depending on your school because I wasn’t doing maths in any form and English also seemed optional at Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Primary.

There better be a heavy set woman called Zola from somewhere in the Commonwealth in the shot put or I'm not tuning in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is the commonwealth a thing
tumblr_m5il7huhjf1rxhxa1o1_500.gif

Depending on your school because I wasn’t doing maths in any form and English also seemed optional at Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Primary.
I went to Surrey Downs Primary where you got a A for attending.

"Because it's always been that way"

Code for "it's well past time for reform."
It’s completely voluntary loose union and includes countries that weren’t a part of the empire whilst not having others that were (eg Ireland).

I’m no monarchist, but the Commonwealth isn’t really the problem....Conservatives who believe falling from a posh persons vagina gives you the right to call yourself a lord are.

It’s completely voluntary loose union and includes countries that weren’t a part of the empire whilst not having others that were (eg Ireland).

I’m no monarchist, but the Commonwealth isn’t really the problem....Conservatives who believe falling from a posh persons vagina gives you the right to call yourself a lord are.

Lord Dingle disagrees.

Legend

The best part is how the council and the Chardonnay sippers getting upset and there’s nothing they can do about it

Im hardly a Chardonnay sipper or any kind of rich bloke, i rent my property but he was parked outside my front window for 3 days.

If I parked a shithox out the front of your house and sat there in my Speedo’s on top of my car you wouldn’t be calling me a legend.

He has moved on now so I don’t care too much he is probably somewhere else on the lake now but if he stayed parked out there indefinitely I would personally go out and sink it at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back