2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Sydney have a game total of 11 hitouts but win. What were they worried about.
Few good rucks, rest are unnecessary and useless. Sydney are better off playing two forwards as rucks, have them rotating. The second ruck/forward is real, wonder if a team will go with two of them in the future.

Few good rucks, rest are unnecessary and useless. Sydney are better off playing two forwards as rucks, have them rotating. The second ruck/forward is real, wonder if a team will go with two of them in the future.

It also makes me wonder if we're on the right track by investing so heavily in talls. The game is so much about mobility at the moment and more than it ever has been.

It also makes me wonder if we're on the right track by investing so heavily in talls. The game is so much about mobility at the moment and more than it ever has been.

What you mean to say we have been slow to recognise evolving trends in the game ?

Mien Got

Seriously though it would be sad to see if true ruckmen disappear from the game , maybe letting them take possession at ball ups again and it's not an immediate free if they can't get a clean disposal might give the big lads a bit of an edge back

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
This may come across as a bit of a strange comment on here but

I caught a taxi home last night. The driver jacked the price up double before I handed my card over thinking I wouldn't realise. I walked off not paying while he had a sook. He tried grabbing my card.

Does this happen to others? What scum would try that?

Up against Griff ?.
Sorry, very delayed response. Griff isn't playing unfortunately - still in rehab but might be back next week (just like our Griff). So EF will have someone inexperienced up against NN I'm assuming.

Also not sure if anyone else has mentioned it. Pretty great that Jon is the Captain of East Freo this season. Past players becoming leaders all over AFL and WAFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I caught a taxi home last night. The driver jacked the price up double before I handed my card over thinking I wouldn't realise. I walked off not paying while he had a sook. He tried grabbing my card.

Another reason to use Uber.

What you mean to say we have been slow to recognise evolving trends in the game ?

Mien Got

Seriously though it would be sad to see if true ruckmen disappear from the game , maybe letting them take possession at ball ups again and it's not an immediate free if they can't get a clean disposal might give the big lads a bit of an edge back

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or maybe we're ahead of the curve and we've ascertained that the game will move back towards talls/height? Who knows.

If that happens in Bali it becomes newsworthy.

I’ve had taxis in many countries including Australia try stuff. A globally dodgy industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back