2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be nice if Fox Footy actually let us hear the crowd, instead of talking over them when the teams come out. "You can hear the boos", lol no you can't.

Also Dal Santo talking up McKenzie, puh-lease spud kicks it long, that is all.

This may come across as a bit of a strange comment on here but

I caught a taxi home last night. The driver jacked the price up double before I handed my card over thinking I wouldn't realise. I walked off not paying while he had a sook. He tried grabbing my card.

Does this happen to others? What scum would try that?
Daniel Kerr likes this.

I remember reading something about Forgetting getting homesick at boarding school. Was too much of a flight risk.
The fact he slipped to #12 to me means he told non SA clubs not to bother. It's essentially draft tanking, player tells clubs not to take me because I'll go home, player gets to go to club of his choice. It wont happen, but I hope clubs speak up about this and the AFL cracks down on it.

Yep - we overlooked the equivalent of Jesse Hogan at the draft in the one year we had the picks!

Could you imagine Brayshaw and Fog?!!

Yep - we overlooked the equivalent of Jesse Hogan at the draft in the one year we had the picks!

Could you imagine Brayshaw and Fog?!!

He’s playing well but has plenty of space to lead into. He looks a beast but also has limitations. Reasonably short to play a key position and poor endurance.

Let’s see what Cerra can deliver over the next couple of years. Darren Bewick rated Cerra at least the equal of Petracca so let’s not write him off just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s playing well but has plenty of space to lead into. He looks a beast but also has limitations. Reasonably short to play a key position and poor endurance.

Let’s see what Cerra can deliver over the next couple of years. Darren Bewick rated Cerra at least the equal of Petracca so let’s not write him off just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not one single person is writing Cerra off dude. We're literally just saying how good Fogarty is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back