Round 1 - Essendon vs Adelaide Pre-Game Build-Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If he manages 6 or 7 of those I don't care how they come as long as they all go through the middle. C'mon JJ pull your f***ing finger out ffs.

I would be suprised if he doesnt set up a tent in the goal square and waits for Betts to get the ball.

Cant believe this is being offered at $7

I would say 2/3 games he scores goals easily like this.

Alright normally I dont do this, but this was too good of a laugh not to pass on.

There is a bet at odds of $7 for JJ to kick a goal from the goal square on Friday night.

I almost rolled over and laughed. Joe the goose. Come on down.

GreyCrow Roovolution

To be fair to JJ (and our gameplan), those goals were far less common in 2017 compared to 2016.

He can't do it as often as you thought then?? Would an agency stuff that up?

The odds imo and Im sure in most astute posters opinions would know are wrong. At $7 it suggests he would kick these kind of goals only ~15% of the time.

In reality Joe the Goose goals that he kicks is more like 1 in every 3 or 4 matches. Hence the bet is value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if we put in a special request to the AFL for mostly night games this year for Lynch and Sauce..

Sauce comes from ardrossan doesn’t he?... no f**kin trees over there and it’s bloody hot most of the year!!... so he’s an acclimatised bloodnut.. his skin has evolved to deal with it..

Lynch on the other hand is a vicco bloodnut... the sun barely shines in that sh*thole of a state... so his skin hasn’t learnt how to deal with it as he’s grown up.. it just turns into one big blister!!..

Well, that’s my theory anyway.. and yet another reason why we should continue to prioritise drafting SA lads over vicco ones..

Geez, what I’d do to see murphy’s Name in the side instead of Mackay’s...

Even if Murphy had never have played Mackays position (in fact... what f*ckin position does mackay play????) in his life I’d still back him to provide more value to the team than David “I don’t do tackling” Mackay...

Atleast your guaranteed that Murphy is going to provide a contest and try his guts out everytime the ball comes in his vicinity.. unlike David “do I have to get my hands dirty?” Mackay...

Even if Murphy had never have played Mackays position (in fact... what f*ckin position does mackay play????) in his life I’d still back him to provide more value to the team than David “I don’t do tackling” Mackay...

Atleast your guaranteed that Murphy is going to provide a contest and try his guts out everytime the ball comes in his vicinity.. unlike David “do I have to get my hands dirty?” Mackay...
+1

FFS I dont even care if 400kay didnt get the ball, its his constant clangers and turnovers that really hurts us especially early in the game where momentum is massive for a traveling time.

I'd be confident that Murphy wouldn't get knocked over by the football

Umm
I bag Dmac as much as anyone. But trying his guts out is not one of his issues. He just physically cant do some things. He definitely tries to do them.

Highly unfair. Mackay may not be overly effective when doing so, but he is always willing to put his body on the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back