2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You feel the loser of United v. Spurs will cop some serious heat - even moreso if it's United.

Conversely, nobody really expects much of Chelsea at the moment which probably suits them just fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Mourinho and United. Outfoxed us and were always the more likely to win an even affair today. Mourinho Magic in the press this week putting the pressure on Sanchez and Pogba who were their best two players. Meanwhile Poch states the FA cup won't mean anything and drops his captain

No excuses from me, United shut us out really well, specifically Kane and Son who were anonymous.

Team might stay together one more season, but also might not. There is a problem with them or maybe even the club that stops us getting over the finishing line. Last years semi final I thought we played well but no so much this one except the first 20 minutes. The rest of the big six get themselves across the line (even arsenal who I rate the sixth out of the six) but we just don’t have that winning pedigree and you won’t get it until you break that hoodoo. Liverpool have got a chance to do it in the CL and I feel their players and manager are better equipped to get the job done

Haven't seen the interview but a few saying Pocc casting a bit of doubt on his future at Spurs?
Not seen that. Wouldn’t be totally surprised at this point though. He’s still a “nearly” man at this stage and perhaps feels he can’t take us that final step. He needs a sit down with the chairman to discuss if he will get the backing to take us there. Part of me feels though that he is part of the problem. These two games against the Manchester clubs we’ve been woefully short and he’s been tactically out coached. And this all after coMing off the high of the Chelsea result

I reckon the pressure is on Poch to win something next season otherwise questions must start to be asked?

BTW I love the way Spurs have been playing, they have been amazing to watch at times, and I have watched them with a tinge of jealousy, but do they need a trophy to justify their improvement?

Alexis, M.O.T.M, last parting gift to Arsene.

They got a return on their 400 grand a week investment today United.

Kane probably shouldn't have started. A shadow of the player he's been for 3 years. When United got the equaliser against play then realised Kane was a non-event they could concentrate on defending against Son/Alli and we were toothless.

Have just seen the score.

j4nKb4dNNGyntuWX9AXJrjsWOTo=.gif

Back