2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Safely through to the Semi Finals. I would like Spurs next round. Would be difficult but Kane not playing helps.
Considering we have rolled in 7 goals in 150 minutes away from home since Kane went down, you could say Spurs actually look more potent.

Kane was a bit out of form before his injury to be honest

If we ever work out how to get rid of sloppy play and concede goals we could easily have avoided then we might have the basis of a competitive squad.

Until then results like this will always happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t really complain we’ve had an easy time up until now. But then again I think so have united and Chelsea. Hopefully united play like they did in the league match at Wembley against us :D

Can’t really complain we’ve had an easy time up until now. But then again I think so have united and Chelsea. Hopefully united play like they did in the league match at Wembley against us :D
Scoring in the first 10 seconds would help. You can predict now how the game will be played. United will sit back, get totally dominated in possession and shots on target, and then try and sneak a goal from a set piece or long ball

Would rather United at this point than Chelsea. A semi final a couple of weeks after Stamford bridge could have been real tough if the result in the first game didn't go our way

Back