VFL Round 3 - Collingwood vs Essendon at Victoria Park (Pies WON 106-78! Replay links in OP! #DonsIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

And having a bigger body can help the head.

No one was disputing that...

Never seen Blair pull out of a contest.....how big is he?

So about that replay link, does anyone have one? Unfortunately I cannot find it on the 7plus website.

His alot more built than Oxley

Mate when he is delisted this year remind me to PM you why I think he is a stain on our Club.

It has nothing to do with his puny arms and legs.

You obviously rate him......I don’t.

Just want to congratulate Frankston, my spiritual home, for their VFL win. They can barely afford to be in the competition, but they've got more than enough heart! Go Franga!!!

Just want to congratulate Frankston, my spiritual home, for their VFL win. They can barely afford to be in the competition, but they've got more than enough heart! Go Franga!!!

Yeah was great to hear they Won

Mate when he is delisted this year remind me to PM you why I think he is a stain on our Club.

It has nothing to do with his puny arms and legs.

You obviously rate him......I don’t.
He should have been delisted a couple of years ago...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he s**t his pants in Koutas body?

Becuase if not it doesn't really prove your point.
Fair question actually. Because bear in mind there is that rumor going around that Kouta and Oxley were once part of a human centipede at one of Ricky Nixon's parties.

North Melbourne affiliate now having an internal review after three games. Will apparently adopt the exceptional strategies employed by the dolphins away from home. As highlighted in the Simpsons....

unnamed.gif

Can you support our club’s players for once? Or are you secretly a Carlton troll?

CFC is more than willing to come to the defence, quite strongly too, of our players.

When he makes an exception, and it is an exception, there is a very good reason.

In the case of Oxley, I agree with him 100%.

CFC is more than willing to come to the defence, quite strongly too, of our players.

When he makes an exception, and it is an exception, there is a very good reason.

Thanks for the defense BH but I have no problem with their opinion.

The truth will set you free as they say.

I CBF with arguments on her anymore anyway.

Thanks for the defense BH but I have no problem with their opinion.

The truth will set you free as they say.

I CBF with arguments on her anymore anyway.

I need more beer. Got a grant proposal to write and running out of bullshit to cover up the fact the project is stupid and it shouldnt be funded. I think I need to delve into the buzzworderator and a few IPA's for comfort.

But the slander of Oxley by some people on here, it does get to the point that you should ask, whatever Oxley did five years ago, does that make him a worse person now than the very people who are, quite snarkily, slandering him right now in the present for his (Oxley) sins in the past? And the people doing it, is it really all about them? Look, look, he doesn't like Oxley look... 'Insert username', doesn't like Oxley...

I really don't give a s**t about Oxley as a player or a person, that's because he's irrelevant to me. But my advise to the posters taking the bait, don't. It's got nothing to do with Oxley and it wouldn't have to do with any other player in the gun, it's usually all about the posters self indulgence, IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back