Gold Coast and GWS has failed

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS should fold.
They've had 32 first round picks plus all their concessions at the start.
Yet they get beaten by a brave and courageous essendon who were locked out of two drafts and had to give away five top players for under market value.
David with his slingshot took down Goliath.
Gws got less than 11,000 last night of which half were travelling bomber fans.
Fold GWS fold.

I love listening to kids thinking this issue is new.

How long did it take for the swans move to succeed..........and the lions?

The reality is the giants and suns are just and expansion on that initial effort and their success can't be measured for 2-3 generations (50 years).

As said before, we are 8 years in for god sakes. You are all grading us on premierships. So why aren't the Saints who have 1 flag in 120 years talked about, and they pull s**t crowds in VICTORIA.
Saints average 23500 to current year home games and have paid members
Gold coast 13465 average of which half a freebies and giveaways.
Saints are viable
Gold coast are not

GWS should fold.
Yet they get beaten by a brave and courageous essendon who were locked out of two drafts and had to give away five top players for under market value.
Fold GWS fold.
Isn't that cute.

Saints average 23500 to current year home games and have paid members
Gold coast 13465 average of which half a freebies and giveaways.
Saints are viable
Gold coast are not
well considering we have not played at home yet I am not suprised. Still the fact we are 8 years vs 120 and saints average not much more than us is sad

GWS should fold.
Fold GWS fold.
Essendon brought disrepute to the comp by drugging their players.

Fold essendon fold.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can’t wait for both clubs to fold ...more than likely it’ll be the GC first as there is still something to work with at GWS.

Want to get rid of 2 teams, merge 4 of the non performers* in Melbourne, leading from the front not bludging on growing the comp.

* 100 years old & all !! You always give up early Strange#1 …. ?

Even a footy heartland club like Freo battles, go you Dockers :thumbsu:. Not easy for newbies.

well considering we have not played at home yet I am not suprised. Still the fact we are 8 years vs 120 and saints average not much more than us is sad
Gold coast have had four home games.
Last year's average was 13,663. That makes your point well pointless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at the expense of morals.

I mean if we are choosing which clubs go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You want to talk morals while
- Wayne Carey commentates women's round.
- Milne and Montagna play 200 games each
- Lance Franklin has "seizures"

Carry on.

Gifted with talent? We had less draft picks compared to that of GWS, name two of our players who have become stars elsewhere. The culture is fine now, and the players who were the reasons for this culture have been kicked out. When we start winning games we will get big crowds, look at 2014 before Gaz did his shoulder as proof

From memory the introduction of Fremantle and Port Adelaide had not even close the leg up that the Suns and GWS had via first round draft picks.

No doubting that the Giants had more of a leg than the Suns but having access to the best under 17s prior to the draft via academy and the astronomical amount of first rounders always intended the Suns and Giants to become on field forces in the medium future.

Doesn't matter where the gws or good coast play.

You could roll both clubs in cow manure and they couldn't even draw flies.

Should move your home games to some high school.
why do you have to be such a dick, he asked the question which you know the answer which is 0. If Essendon played all their games away from Etihad and MCG they probs average a s**t crowd. It's not rocket science, now stop being a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back