Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok im close to smashed but what i heard tonight and seen its as close to a done deal as lynch can be.

He will be ours!

JAKLAUGHING gif a chick twerking. Im to smashed to do it.

Also from what i heard tonight we are into a mid as well that can also fit into our cap. Been a bit of smoke about him but we do have our poker in sloanes ass too lol
Is that a Nahas size poker or a T71 size poker :D

Getting Sloan would be just as hard if not harder to get than Lynch

Crows would be happy to see him leave provided they get Band 1 compo which would require a $900k a year deal

No Chance of this happening and we really dont need a sloan type , Jack Steele is the type we need and should be looking to bring into the club
I would give up our 1st pick for Jack Steele if we win the flag this kid would dominate in the Richmond team

Ok im close to smashed but what i heard tonight and seen its as close to a done deal as lynch can be.

He will be ours!

Also from what i heard tonight we are into a mid as well that can also fit into our cap. Been a bit of smoke about him but we do have our poker in sloanes ass too lol
I heard the same last night but it was that the club was tossing up Lynch over Sloane

I was shocked also, in my mind it's a no brainer Lynch everyday of the week.
But watching Sloane last night he would be bloody handy.
I doubt we could get both, it's hard enough to land 1

Whynotboth.gif

And just to clarify, you're sending out T71 signals for info when you have info you could have shared with us?!

Shame on you :D

I was shocked also, in my mind it's a no brainer Lynch everyday of the week.
But watching Sloane last night he would be bloody handy.
I doubt we could get both, it's hard enough to land 1
Not a shock to me.
I chose Sloane

He will be ours!

twerking....?!?!
giphy.gif

Whynotboth.gif

And just to clarify, you're sending out T71 signals for info when you have info you could have shared with us?!

Shame on you :D
At the time I found it odd that the club was was weighing up their options considering they have worked so hard to land Lynch. It didn't make any sense to me. I also heard that the Hawks are looking at Corey Ellis

Well i think everybody wants Tom Lynch to come to Richmond but the only difference is the cost

If he comes as a free agent without the need to trade and on $800k i believe the entire club and its supporters would be very happy to have him and would back him all the way as a Richmond supporter.

If he needs to be traded for and we lose 2x1st rounders plus a player then the cost is too high for what Lynch has produced last 2 years and thats way too high a price - Specially if we are paying him $1 mill plus

I believe we are going extremely well at the moment but we have a massive hole in our midfield and need 2 quality inside mids, I would rather we spend the $1.2 mil on 2 quality mids than Lynch
Name the Mids?

Well ill tell you what i would do if i was Gold Coast Suns

Offer both the McGovern boys $1.2 mil a year
Take Jeromey with free agency and trade #2 to Crows for Mitch + #9 so they can get Rankine

Match the bid for Lynch ( you will never have to pay that as he will be traded for) get 2 x 1st rounders + Player
If its Richmond i would ask for2018+2019 1st rounders and Short or Higgins and watch Richmond squirm to do a deal as they did with Prestia
And they're left with a player who doesn't want to be there and all of a sudden they have 3 players taking up 3.5mil of the salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane isn was what we need. And heard somewhere in the lower leg region it’s pretty cooked.
Gonna be an interesting trade period.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back