Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Reginald Perrin Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 db swannie BoshtrichBurger Le Grille Percel David Schwarz DapperJong BLERN Chappyuk

I would like you all to welcome TheInjuryFactory and Bet on Blue to the Warriors :thumbsu:
TheInjuryFactory is a great poster, excelling in humour and he might even give PL a run for his money on shooping.
BOB is well known on the werewolf circuit as a great guy who runs the best games on Bigfooty..very happy to have him at the club.

Both fantastic additions and there are more coming. Jumper presentations will be at the B&F which has been moved to Sunday night 7.30 pm due to unforseen circumstances.
If I do it now it will be rushed and wont get the respect it deserves so I'd rather wait till I've got time to post it properly and make it enjoyable as they always have been. I set myself an unrealistic target to get too much done by tonight and with a houseful of sick and injured people it just isnt gonna be feasible so I apologise.

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS B&F #frankstonrovermedal will now be Sunday night at 7.30 which hopefully will suit more people too.
I hope to see you all there getting fired up for the new season.

Again I apologise but it is what it is at the moment, I hope you'll all understand.
Cheers
Sorry for intruding but is TheInjuryFactory a rookie?

I am trying to gather a list of all rookies in season 26.

I guess I do.

I have no idea why you wouldn't just say if he is or isn't.

I'll leave
Our rookies will be announced tonight, the way we've always done it.

Sorry for intruding but is TheInjuryFactory a rookie?

I am trying to gather a list of all rookies in season 26.

You doing Rising Star for Season 26?

I don't know why you'd bother, I'm clearly the prime rookie in my class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I’ve arrived early.

Did I win?

I've been here since last Wednesday

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 2.31.08 AM.png
Welcome to the Coney Island Warriors Season 25 Best and Fairest the #frankstonrovermedal. This season we had our pants pulled down so often we just decided to leave them off
Novelty-Sign-NHE-33774_YLW_300.gif

"
Warriors arrive for the S26 #frankstonrovermedal

BigJoeD_ getting ready for the big night

Season 26 was the season of the wart, with old mate zackah giving us plenty of fuel to troll him with when we had nothing else to banter about, there was always the wart..so thanks for that :thumbsu:

463711_d84d5439ce9f7f42a8e57db63cbacfc0 copy.jpg
#Wartiors​

It was a mixed season, terrible on the field but we averaged around 15 -17 posters a week and made sure we had fun and took the piss out of ourselves as well as others. Thanks to the Gumbies being total basket cases though we avoided the wooden spoon and our record remains clean, we did however miss finals for only the 3rd time.

Our Season 25 rookie BLERN came away with the EKA and has decided to go help the Gumbies in S26. We thank him for his service and wish him well. Chappyuk has also moved on to the Furies, love ya Chapps and see you back here in S27.
Thanks for coming guys, see yourselves out.

47D3C0BB-75C7-4F14-949A-417C14B87910.gif
Chappy and BLERN leave Van Cortlandt Park

So sit back, grab a drink and relax as we reflect on the season that was.

Last edited:
First on the Agenda tonight is the jumper presentation to our new players.

Our first new player is Bet on Blue, well known for his fantastic work in werewolf games and for being an all around cool guy. Very happy to have you BOB, welcome to the Wazzas and we hope you have a lot of fun with your new SFA fam.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 10.21.45 AM copy.png

Next we have CM9000 who comes to us as a new player to the SFA. The Warriors have a great history with bringing in rookies to the league and this year is no exception, welcome to Coney Island CM, very nice to have you here and thank you so much for joining the Mighty Warriors. Grab a drink and get to know your new best friends.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 10.21.45 AM copy 2.png

Our second rookie is TheInjuryFactory, a truly funny poster who should be a terrific addition to the club and the league in general..anyone who has seen his work knows he is very entertaining with his shoops and may even give our resident Picasso Packedlunch a run for his money.

Welcome TIF, very glad to have you here..enjoy mate.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 10.21.45 AM.png

ThinGeneralGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Here’s to our new players, lets make them feel welcome and show them the Warrior love :hearts:

Last edited:
Round 1

Season 25 started off with Heritage Round and we travelled to the hippodrome to play the Furies, we wore our beautiful heritage strip.

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 9.18.48 PM.png

Frankston Rover got into a spot of trouble warming up his tackle on the golf course

http://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/d...s/news-story/98ccebf151796ade404790f5387861f0

think he's got his 9 iron out
Unbelievable team sheet, Wooshette so I had to celebrate.
Frankston Rover certainly has stamina, he's on his 18th hole
I plan on playing the Furies back nine repeatedly on Sunday arvo.

Unfortunately though Frankie getting out his iron didn’t help us get the win

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.38.24 AM.png

craffles did his best to get us over the line with a nice bag of 4 goals
BigJoeD_ wasted no time getting back into the spirit of the Warriors and making his presence felt racking up 16 hitouts and 2 goals..and giving This is Anfield a touch up, and coming over NaturalDisaster

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.48.53 AM.png

candiehappy had a day out amassing 17 kicks, 8 marks and 104 Dt points.

#frankstonrovermedal votes round 1
5. candiehappy & BigJoeD_
4. craffles
3. Chappyuk
2. Moo
1. Wooshette

Last edited:
Round 2
Our first home game of the season was against our bitches the Gold City Royals, who as always were delighted to come to beautiful Van Cortlandt Park

Ooh yeah warriors, my favourite away trip on the circuit. Whore tree, we meet again

you have a nice hat, may I borrow it?`

Frankie made the Royals feel welcome
Ahh the Royals. A bunch of inbred relics that now serves no real purpose and have no real power. After a loss in Round 1, it's these sorts of soft fixtures that can really get our season going.
And soft they were

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 1.27.41 AM.png

Kicking goals and banging moles......am I allowed to still say this?
Yes Moo, yes you are

It was a good week with plenty of biff between the 2 clubs but after another big win against the golden haired love child of the SFA the Warriors were gracious in victory, as always

Now that’s what I call a good old fashioned rogering...
The pleasure was all ours Royals, come by any time :thumbsu:

Once again Joe stood up, Itsmyshow kicked a lovely bag of 6, and Wooshette got back into her groove and led from the front. It was a fantastic team effort with 12 Warriors contributing goals…even Freofalcon got amongst it with 2 kicks, 1 handball and a goal

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 2.07.04 AM.png

#frankstonrovermedal votes round 2

5. Wooshette
4. BigJoeD_
3. Itsmyshow
2. Frankston Rover
1. BLERN

Last edited:
Round 3

458884_c7f15e5dc83a07397c9d72a4a9a89919.png

This week we played the Bears, the banter was fun and our confidence was sky high after our win against the Royals.

So how come the Worriers have a win under their belts?
Who paid the Sim?
You don't pay the Sim, you pay homage to it and as God is my witness you respect it.
It's a Warrior thing - I wouldn't expect you to understand.
No...I don’t...as long as I have a hole in my butt, I’ll never be a Warrior.
Reckon you could plug your arse with plasticine, and we still wouldn’t take you :)

Twinge in my calf, out of scotch and not sure where my pants are.
It must be GAME DAY!

The captain really killed it leading the Warriors to another win with 13 BIG tackles and drawing 5 frees that all led to *goals
We had a huge spread of goal kickers in a super team effort, Freofalcon casually amassed 5 touches for 3 goals and Packedlunch sealed the game in classic PL fashion.

2 kicks, 2 junk time goals.
Like to think the sim just gave me a gentle little reacharound.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 8.18.47 AM.png

The best part is, these clubs are holding on desperately to the past, hoping and praying that the brilliance that is the Warriors weren't just taking a short sabbatical.
It's bad news folks, the Warriors are back and firing.

I know we said we’d be gentle... clearly we lied.
Thanks for the week Bears :thumbsu:

#frankstonrovermedal votes votes round 3

5. Wooshette
4. RedVest4
3. BigJoeD_
2. Itsmyshow
1. BLERN

*may not have all led to goals

Last edited:
Round 4

This week we travelled to Mt Buller to play a strong and firing Demons outfit, we were full of piss and confidence after our 2 game winning streak, sitting 4th on the ladder with a hefty percentage.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 1.39.40 PM.png

Alas, it was the beginning of an avalanche of losses and a world of pain.

So which ****hole am I going to keep to zero goals this week?
Unluckily for you I’m not Full Forward.
Tis a shame Rodney. I enjoy the lengthy philosophical discussions we enjoy with all the action taking place down the other end.
Poor Rodney.
His mother got morning sickness after he was born
No doubt still in mourning.
The fact is, Rodney could have grass as his opponent and still not register a single stat.

It was a tough low scoring ripper of a game which came right down to the wire and was won by a single point on the siren.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.16.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 9.16.49 AM.png

Frankston Rover took it well

Get ******.
Hope ya pubes catch fire, Demons.
BLERN knocks self out headbutting a fan who said hes terrible, only to find out the fan was actually the goalpost

Well done Demons!
How long do you think it will be before the sfa stops laughing at us?

A long time my friend, a very long time

#frankstonrovermedal votes round 4

5. Wooshette
4. Dips
3. comewhatmay
2. BigJoeD_
1. Morganashlee

Last edited:
Round 5

Good morning Warriors and #lolgumbies

An epic game and a week of great banter amongst the hot young rookies in the match thread., the Gumbies had picked up some real quality posters and it was a fun week.

Crikey! You're back for the Warriors! Good to see. And rocking the quad 4s as well (guernsey number) good to see!
Lucky I'm fat enough to fit all the numbers on.
Hi Warriors, Is it true you guys pick your toenails?
Not cool.
I like to bite toenails. Sometimes I even bite my own.

Blern had a huge week on the field and in the match thread but alas the match ended in a draw, IMS pretty much summed up the feeling

BLERN with a huge game, the old draw, we all have to feel like the Gumbots with a result like this, its like kissing your cousin.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 8.13.09 PM.png

#frankstonrovermedalvotes

5. BLERN
4. BigJoeD_
3. Wooshette
2. Itsmyshow
1. Dips

Honorable mention to Jade, he was a blast in this thread.

Jade has taken shits bigger than this competition.
Stop tagging Jade, not interested.
The only way Jade returns is to captain the Gumbies.
:thumbsu:

The Wazzas are here for you Jade.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back