Media Sliding doors - Season 26 - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers.png

IF: KohPhi was behind the recruitment of Cayz, Cheval, ArgusTuft & akkaps

THEN: he can be classed as a genius. Some serious talent going to the Bombers and those 4 will compliment the already solid core group of posters they already have.
Ps.... Thank * LicoriceAllsorts retired

Warriors.png

IF: One team has cemented themselves as the laziest team in the competition

THEN: It's the Warriors. I know it's not a race but C'MON! Leaving their B&F until the night before the new season starts. C'mon Wooshette, fire up love.

Dragons.png

IF: You're looking at the Dragons changes during the off-season

THEN: You'll see them to have gone backwards. Their best poster The Half Back joins the Hawks with not much coming back their way. xenxen is an OK pickup but nothing that's going to change the culture at the Dragons.

Hawks.png

IF: We look at the Hawks in season 26

THEN: We realise they've done enough to fill the hole left by BRAB & miggs by bringing in The Half Back, Matera92 & Golumless

Furies.png

IF: We find out who the actual captain is this season

THEN: We're doing an okay job as a league

Royals.png

IF: Again we take a look at the clubs that needed to do a lot more during the off-season

THEN: The Royals are on that list. There's no way they can become a powerhouse without putting in the work to get some big name players across.

Gumbies.png

IF: The Gumbies needed a couple of players to turn their fortunes around

THEN: BRAB and BLERN are the two best blokes they could have hoped for. For the Gumbies sake, I hope these two along with Fryer Tuck can turn them into a fighting unit.

Bears.png

IF: The Bears rookies can last the distance of the season

THEN: They could very well be a solid posting side by the end of the season. Will be interesting to see how the rookies fare during the long season.

Demons.png

IF: There's one club that you'd like to see as a neutral to win the premiership

THEN: It's the Demons. 25 seasons into their history and only 1 flag to show for it! Their time is now

Roys.png

IF: Season 25 taught us anything

THEN: The Roys have some life in them yet. However losing I Dont Care and xenxen makes them look a little light on.

Swamprats.png

IF: The underground is a real place

THEN: It wouldn't have been a pleasurable place to be after their Grand Final loss. How can such a dirty place attract talent?

Wonders.png

IF: The Wonders forward line isn't the best we've seen assembled in the history of the game

THEN: I'll be damned! okeydoke7 (604), croweater 41 (410) and PVF (213) will have any defence shitting themselves

Love me some sliding doors, great write up mate.

Furies.png

IF: We find out who the actual captain is this season

THEN: We're doing an okay job as a league

ND has already been challenged for captaincy by Sterge btw

Demons.png

IF: There's one club that you'd like to see as a neutral to win the premiership

THEN: It's the Demons. 25 seasons into their history and only 1 flag to show for it! Their time is now

Good thing no one in this league is a neutral.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope when you say best forward line ever assembled you mean just at the Wondera.

Because I think okeydoke7 and I both at the Hawks in season 19 has the current incarnation covered.
I personally think any occasion RodneyDangerfield played down back turns the opposition forward line to the best forward line ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back