Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that gives you much better bragging rights on a Tuesday than minor premierships.
It’s cute you think you’ll be minor premiers. We all know the collapse is just around the corner :tearsofjoy:

Sure I will... nothing I like more than to talk, especially when it's all talking s**t!

Try not to tremble, I won't be too harsh on you! :)
Mate don’t listen to all these jealous minnows, you’ll love being at the Warriors next season.

Unless you can burp the national anthem or light your own farts, you won't fit in at the Wonders.
Well, I have to admit that neither of those are my specialties... but I'm all about diversity so I should be fine. ;)

Sure I will... nothing I like more than to talk, especially when it's all talking s**t!

Try not to tremble, I won't be too harsh on you! :)

I love rookies on their first day the twinkle in their eyes the spring in their step, thinking they have what it takes.
I've already broken the wonders once this season i have no qualms doing it again.

It’s cute you think you’ll be minor premiers. We all know the collapse is just around the corner :tearsofjoy:

Please don't wade into arguments you know nothing about, Dero.

Well I asked this in our match thread, why do people always see the Royals as a charity case and a ‘struggling club’?

Blacky pitched me a very lovely ummm pitch to re-join the Royals however I'm not sure I'm ready to be the top dog again.

Depends what you mean by 'us', is that me and you, or 'us' as in the Warriors.

Or are you talking about 'MERICA!

68au.gif

Blacky pitched me a very lovely ummm pitch to re-join the Royals however I'm not sure I'm ready to be the top dog again.
It’s a genuine question, Ive never seen the Royals struggle yet here they are mentioned again. It’s stupid expectations these days of how many pages constitutes a ‘match thread’ hopefully all these new people won’t be bought in with that mentality.
Have you told him about us yet?
Another SFA wedding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love rookies on their first day the twinkle in their eyes the spring in their step, thinking they have what it takes.
I've already broken the wonders once this season i have no qualms doing it again.
Good luck with that! You go right ahead and give it your best shot... I'll still be hear laughing at you're done!

hands off, do your own recruiting. :oops:
Irony, the Warriors always do thier own recruiting, we rarely pinch people from here nor have we ever recieved charity from ‘recruiting tours’ or other clubs players helping us.
The off season is dog eat dog and every club for itself.

Well I asked this in our match thread, why do people always see the Royals as a charity case and a ‘struggling club’?
I assume it’s because we’ve only ever won a minor premiership.

I assume it’s because we’ve only ever won a minor premiership.
We’ve never won a premiership yet are the last club people would throw charity at.
I actually like the Royals and I like that there’s angst between our clubs but the struggling thing I don’t get. Most of the Wazzas threads are between 20 - 30 pages this season and its really enjoyable..last week with the Roys was great and 90% qooty based.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back