Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

You deserve a tinnie to the head, but rookies are beneath me

GotTheGoodes , chuck one of your bottles of Kombucha at this flog
Gtg likes me... he won't be throwing anything at me :p unless its roses :D

I'll tell you in public you're a campaigner.

That's the spirit at least one of you can show some sack. I look forwards to the new wonders not rolling over next time we meet.

Wooshette if you still think I'm an alias you need to get your head out of your arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you lot become slightly less boring I'll make an effort.

:eek: guess what, every other team has had a great time with us
Coincidently every other team has tried and not thrown a tantrum Tuesday morning.

New leadership same sooking. Culture problems at the wonders

Your secret is safe with me mate :)

No secret.

The only dudes in bigfooty who are more obviously alts than you are groupie and teffy :p

I've gone outside of BigFooty to do stuff like the podcast, already a handful of people know my real name and one poster even has me on Facebook. I'm not secretive at all of where I live and what I do, I'm as open as they come. I've already gone in length a couple of times into why I post like I do.

The best part of this whole thing is that Cloud_ panicked and told them to sign players when in reality Chief, the most stable genius, is super lazy and will prob never delete haydos account.

The best part of this whole thing is that Cloud_ panicked and told them to sign players when in reality Chief, the greatest Admin in history is super lazy and will prob never delete haydos account.

Does this mean Wacky Tiger is destined to be an admin? :(

rfctiger74 quits bigfooty and returns to puntroadend as "imnottiger74"

The best part of this whole thing is that Cloud_ panicked and told them to sign players when in reality Chief, the greatest Admin in history is super lazy and will prob never delete haydos account.
And they’ve brought 6 new players into the league as a result. Another win for my administration.

Interesting how you only tagged Cloud_ in that post... what a sign of disrespect.

Disrespectful to me or to Chief, the greatest Admin in history?

I thought it showed that Sterge felt it was worth tagging you, but not to bother our mighty overlord. No deference to our great and mighty leader Cloud_

:eek: guess what, every other team has had a great time with us
Coincidently every other team has tried and not thrown a tantrum Tuesday morning.

New leadership same sooking. Culture problems at the wonders
Its the only week I've been bored. The coincidence its against the "Richmond" side doesn't escape me.

I can't help it if you lot are offended that U2tigers and myself don't play for the Furries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back