We need a rebrand

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you tell me what's Grinder and how that implies Gay?

I'm not up with some of thr terms
Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

Then whatever you don't google cream-pie looking for a recipe...

The song is based on The volga boatmen, a Russian song. Thats where the Freo heave ho is derived from...
Song was s**t when it sounded like the russian one
Much better now
Other Eastern European would be fine.
Looooove the purple
Definite no to a sharks name. Yuck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drop the dockers nickname, get some Russian song, and vintage jumper each year and i’ll be happy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should be the sharks, most fearsome creature on earth, freo history and endemic to Wa. Should have the volga boatman version of the song, that’s an awesome original to base something on.

The current jumper is fine apart from being navy blue plus the pissy chevrons.

Feel for you here - we had to put up with the navy for years because it was supposedly "marketable". If enough of you guys dislike it you could take a leaf out of our books (as much as you hate doing that ;) ) and campaign for a return to the original purple.

Feel for you here - we had to put up with the navy for years because it was supposedly "marketable". If enough of you guys dislike it you could take a leaf out of our books (as much as you hate doing that ;) ) and campaign for a return to the original purple.
Except there is as many, or more, who prefer the new colour.

Am now very comfortable with the 'Dockers' brand - but only after so long have grown used to it.

Always frustrated me they didn't go down either the Pirates (Skull + Crossbones flags, etc etc) or the Vikings (I mean, hats with horns, what more could you want?) as both have a nautical and aggressive feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back