AFL 2018 - Prelim Final - West Coast v Melbourne, Optus Stadium, Sat, Sept 22, 1.20pm WST

Who wins the 2018 2nd Prelim Final?

• West Coast by 40+

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • West Coast by 20+

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • West Coast by a kick or two

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Melbourne by a kick or two

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Melbourne by 20+

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Melbourne by 40+

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that people don't like Ray because you always hear him, yet i find him to be one of the most accurate in his decisions and more importantly most consistent in his decision making throughout the game.

Agree he is very consistent and despite what people say, he's not overly biased towards anyone. Nicholls is the problem, both punchable though, think that's why Ray cops it.

In the Carlton Draught ad, it says a keg of Carlton Draught is changed every 46 seconds, but then the ad shows the 'Carlton Crew' taking 46 seconds to change the keg.

It makes no goddamn sense.
Ha ha ha ha ha another ad straight outta melbourne noone likes that s**t ha ha ha ha ha

The game.should be umpired to the rules, not.the ******* `spirit` of the game. It's the only way to achieve consistency. Blame the moronic rules.
Sure. I take your point. The new rules/interpretations often penalise good play. He's still a knob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so who ends up being the top ranked team, i know west coast finished higher on the ladder are collingwood the top seed because they beat richmond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back