Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Crossed a line there BRAB, you leave Tuft alone.
Obviously you had way more campaign $$$$ at your disposal ...very long campaign & obviously have the judges in your hip pocket

The rest of us have campaigned "honestly" and using the minimal $ at our disposal ....as a result of collecting cans & bottles, then driving to Sth Australia to cash them in for 5c each

Quantity over quality should never win to be honest.
Yeah but these quality pies ND is dishing up say that the Bears ******* rule. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I say I should win?

Why are you so obsessed with me?
No you didn’t, which is the reason why I asked who you think should win.

I don’t see how you could think I am obsessed with you.

You follow me from thread to thread. Bud, I know I made you look like a piece of s**t in our match day thread but it's gone too far. Move on.

P.S you're a s**t ruck.

You follow me from thread to thread. Bud, I know I made you look like a piece of s**t in our match day thread but it's gone too far. Move on.

P.S you're a s**t ruck.
You’ve tagged me in two non match threads in the last week alone. I responded in here asking who you preferred for the Eka than my teammate in kdavva, I’d say if anyone was obsessed it would be the one that is continually tagging me in seperate threads including earlier this day.

I’m only the number one player in the league statistically, definitely a s**t ruck.

You’ve tagged me in two non match threads in the last week alone. I responded in here asking who you preferred for the Eka than my teammate in kdavva, I’d say if anyone was obsessed it would be the one that is continually tagging me in seperate threads including earlier this day.

I’m only the number one player in the league statistically, definitely a s**t ruck.

I tagged you when someone was talking s**t about you actually, but hey just trying to show sportsmanship.

Seriously mate, I'm flattered that you're interested in my posts. Like our match thread, I get why Kdavva needs you to go to bat for him given his focus on posting media threads.

Start tapping the pill to your team mates and you'll take your game to another level.

Have a good night.

I tagged you when someone was talking s**t about you actually, but hey just trying to show sportsmanship.

Seriously mate, I'm flattered that you're interested in my posts. Like our match thread, I get why Kdavva needs you to go to bat for him given his focus on posting media threads.

Start tapping the pill to your team mates and you'll take your game to another level.

Have a good night.
giphy.gif

Dude, a first season rookie is more relevant than you, sit down and shut the * up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back