List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughead is a Pie.

Ugghh..

I actually don’t mind him, at CHB, was thrown all over the place at the dogs. Will be a good cheap pick up, especially as we don’t have Scharenberg and Dunn to until at least mid year, Moore is an unknown quantity until he can get his body right. Goldsack is just too small to play a key defensive roll. Hope we can retain Langdon but it’s looking unlikely now with Roughead and perhaps Kelly joining the club.

It doesn't matter. We need May this year.

It's want the Suns want.

I strongly disagree with this.

May is a free agent in 12 months. Overpaying in a trade now, just because its "what the suns want" is stupid business.
And although he will be a great get now, I dont think he's a "chase at all costs" kind of guy. Doing so just because we feel we are in a premiership window now is shortsighted.

We must be clear how we rate him - that is up to the club. Personally I would prefer a 1st and 2nd, or two 1sts for May and a 2nd back, rather than two 1sts. My view doesnt matter - they club will decide their valuation and they will negotiate something in that range - I would hope that we stick to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an uninformed man like me. Why would we trade for Roughead if we could have just offered him cash and got him for free as an UFA? Didn't want to affect Fasolo pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back