List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did he go for you?
Wasn't at his best this year and fell behind Boyd and English. Would normally go back but with our young backs and how we were travelling it limited his games.

Can swing either end and still a handy ruck. He is responsible for icing the grand final in my book. His grab after the over turned point was huge. Bev calls it his fav grand final moment for the game

Take the money Langdon can't knock you for doing that

Bet we get screwed in the trade gave Swans a future 2nd for a category b rookie surely Langdon worth 3 1st round picks.

For an uninformed man like me. Why would we trade for Roughead if we could have just offered him cash and got him for free as an UFA? Didn't want to affect Fasolo pick?

I think precisely that.

The current compo is the 2nd lowest band (after our 3rd round pick, rather than end of the round). Unless he is on a negligible contract, it would likely remove that compo pick.
Also - any picks after the 3rd round have 0 points value for FS/academy bids.
I would suggest that Fas pick is gonna be used up to match one of our guys, and unless we are planning to take a player in the 4th/5th round, any later pick we lose is probably irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't at his best this year and fell behind Boyd and English. Would normally go back but with our young backs and how we were travelling it limited his games.

Can swing either end and still a handy ruck. He is responsible for icing the grand final in my book. His grab after the over turned point was huge. Bev calls it his fav grand final moment for the game

Only 27 for some reason thought was 30ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back