List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're not looking at this the right way.
The bid for Quaynor will come in the 1st round and the club expects it to come.

So as long as we get picks back in the ball park for equivalent points for our pick 18, we are effectively trading our 2019 first round pick for Beams and a potential loss of around 200-300 draft points which is a pick between 48 and 55.

What happens if there’s no bid till pick 25? We have just wasted a first round pick.

I can’t believe Port gave 35 for Mayes.

At a guess they’re planning on exiting the draft after 3 live picks so they needed to move it or lose it essentially. Also if it’s the difference between one of Lukocious and Rankine or neither they’ll justify it. I get a feeling they’ll move 5 for 3 or 4.

Would we prefer a 2018 or 2019 second round? (if we had a choice)

Probably a 2018 second (which we can use for points this year) but could still take the 2019 2nd and turn it into something else if there's time.

Don't forget we could hold that Brisbane future 2nd until draft night and then look to live trade to something from this year if we are looking skinny on points once the bids come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope it doesn't get done if it means trading two 1st rounders without getting a future 2nd round back.

Out of curiosity why a future second? Looking at the Port-Lions deal it appears orchestrated to get us points in this year’s draft coming back for the 18 & 19 1st’s. If that allows us to not go into deficit we effectively get Beams and Quaynor for our 18 & 19 1st’s without any further impact on our 19 draft hand.

Don't get why everybody is so stressed on this board

We can only get better Pies have resigned everybody we wanted to keep.

Perhaps he is that guy. The lack of a mouth would explain why we've never heard him speak.
One thing you know for sure Gary Pert has never been Spider-Man

I think all clubs show up today, Dave. They just mentioned it on Trade Radio, no vision (to my knowledge) or audio.

Okay. Yeah I was wondering was it for a trade OR every team has to be there from this Afternoon until end of Trade Period

Less than 8 hours to go. Still a lot of big deals (and some smaller ones) to fall!

Hawks may have paid overs on Wingard but they just get the job done don't they?

Out of curiosity why a future second? Looking at the Port-Lions deal it appears orchestrated to get us points in this year’s draft coming back for the 18 & 19 1st’s. If that allows us to not go into deficit we effectively get Beams and Quaynor for our 18 & 19 1st’s without any further impact on our 19 draft hand.
That's a lot of guessing, Quaynor might not even receive a bid until the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back