No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This just in - wealthy humans like cocaine.

It always amazes me how people who film these things or allow them to be filmed are shocked when they come out in public.

Edited for my take on it.

"Those present in the room had believed - wrongly, as it turned out - that the footage no longer existed."

Duh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This just in - wealthy humans like cocaine.

It always amazes me how naive the media acts towards videos like this.
It's more that they don't understand how people are stupid enough to film it, and they're also not allowed to come out and say cocaine or drugs because they will get a lawsuit that quickly.

The Jack Watts backstory for this is just classic, his mrs found texts on his phone that showed he was cheating, so she disseminated the video of Mumford and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Jack is a very naughty boy (who apparently likes big boobies!! and doing blow off said boobies)

The Jack Watts backstory for this is just classic, his mrs found texts on his phone that showed he was cheating, so she disseminated the video of Mumford and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Jack is a very naughty boy (who apparently likes big boobies!! and doing blow off said boobies)
Confused of the link? For the love of God tell me that Jack Watts was not snorting lines of Shane Mumford's boobies....

Confused of the link? For the love of God tell me that Jack Watts was not snorting lines of Shane Mumford's boobies....

No hookers. She also showed other texts of his infidelitous behaviour.

On further investigation the Mumford thing and this are unrelated, but do look at the Watts texts! Classic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back