The things bogans do and like

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been to Bali, drive a Ford, like those beers, watch those sports (plus boxing and MMA for extra bogan points), have never dated a non cracker and like wearing singlets and polos. I fail because I leave the collar down and don't live anywhere near there.

I would add one million bogan points for my musical tastes...
Boganism is like Autism. We're all on the spectrum somewhere, just a matter of which part. :D

Holidays: Bali or Contiki.
Cars: Holden or Ford
Beer: VB or Draught
Sport: Cricket and footy
Dating: white or white
Housing: Pakenham or Berwick
Fashion: singlets or polos(collar up)

Never been to Bali or on a Contiki tour
Driven both
2 s**t beers that I won't drink
Got me on the sport
Wrong
I live 3 minutes from the beach 400kms north of a capital city

Edit
Fashion
shorts (not stubbies) t shirts & thongs when not at work.Perfect for fishing and going to the pub

Last edited:

Holidays: Bali or Contiki.
Cars: Holden or Ford
Beer: VB or Draught
Sport: Cricket and footy
Dating: white or white
Housing: Pakenham or Berwick
Fashion: singlets or polos(collar up)
Done one of the two holiday choices
Driven both cars but owned neither
beer: don't drink but I've had both
Used to like both sports, down to one now
Dating: I would have dated outside the bogan culture if anyone was interested
Housing never lived in either of those places but there are more bogan suburbs than those two so pretty sure I still qualify
Fashion: singlets yes, collar up polos no

you left off things like wrestling and thinking campaigner is a perfectly good description for anything that * can't be used for

This sounds like you are ranting about your own job.

I'm amazed he posted without making it about the Liberal party. Bogans vote for them.

'Flexible hours' is a bit of a nothing phrase. If you're going for a hospitality or retail job you should be able to recognise that it means 'we want people to work weekends and nights because that's how our business operates'. Ditto if it's some kind of shift job. The hours are flexible, you either work days or nights. If you are a tradie then every day is flexible hours to some degree. If it's a professional job then it's more a case of 'you won't work exactly 9-5 5 days a week' which can be good or bad. Some employer take the piss and always expect more from people than what the job is worth, others are more realistic. If I want to leave at 10am on a Tuesday to go to the bank I'll just do it.

Has been a Straya flag out front before and a couch on the patio

View attachment 591994
Looks like the suburban copy of the Ettamogah Pub

iu

I'm amazed he posted without making it about the Liberal party. Bogans vote for them.
He recently thought that the WA Nats were pretty much exactly the same as the federal arm of the party. You would think someone from WA and sits on the SRP all the time would actually know some of the basics of local politics, but obviously not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re not that expensive.. under 2 grand you can get a fun little hobie cat.

My biggest worry is wether to pay to keep it in port at Cannes or put a tow bar on the bosses merc to keep it at home.

oh yeah... poor baby... Cannes... merc... hobbie..

My heart ******* bleed for you.

Name their kids after luxury foreign things. Slander anyone that doesn't support Australia.

'Shoulda seen all the *heads in their Jaguars when I took Mercedes to school this morning! Do they think they're better than me?'

Sent from mTalk

New Bogans
Golf,been Bogan for quite a while
US Football
Imported Beers
Bourbon is a newer phenomena, Bundy was the traditional one.
US Style BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back